Cake Fights

"...and so we wish our best friend and our beloved junior happiness and a marriage that will last for eternity. We hope you meet again in your next life"

Arthit's friends ended their speech by gently hitting their glasses together with a loud 'Cheers'.

Arthit smiled as he turned towards his husband who already had his eyes set upon him. Kongpob mouthed 'I love you' and Arthit did the same.

"Okay everyone! It's time for the lovely couple to cut the cake," Knot said as he brought out the cake himself.

Knot said that he wanted to carry out the cake since he was very close to the couple but truly he just wanted to sneak some of the icing off the cake.

Kongpob and Arthit stood as Knot placed the cake on the main table and handed them the knife.

Everyone clapped as the wedded couple sliced the cake together.

It was a three layered chocolate cake covered with vanilla icing and decorated with pastel flowers. It was gorgeous.

"FEED EACH OTHER!" Bright screamed from a nearby table. Prem quickly covered his friend's mouth to prevent him from  saying anything further.

Did Bright eat too many sweets? He was even more annoying, loud and extra than normal.

Kongpob looked at a blushing Arthit before taking a slice of the cake in a plate. Arthit did the same.

The pair seemed to have the same idea as they both counted "1..2..3.. GO!"

SPLASH!!

Knot's face was covered in sweet goodness as Kongpob and Arthit laughed their asses off. The guests too were surprised but quickly recovered as they joined the couple in a fit of laughter.

Knot just stood there as if frozen in time. Kongpob stopped laughing abruptly. He was now concerned.

"Knot, are you okay? Can you hear me?"

He looked over to his husband. Arthit had the same worried expression on his face.

Arthit walked up to Knot. He snapped his fingers in front of Knot's line of sight. He was unresponsive.

"Hey, Knot...what's wrong? You're scaring us."

Slowly, Knot's expression seemed to change from a dazed look to a smug one.

In a split second he wiped the excess cake from his face and threw it in Arthit and Kongpob's faces.

"Take that!" Knot shouted and licked his fingers in sweet victory.

He had gotten the last laugh.

Or so he thought.

Bright didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to pull pranks. He cut himself a large piece of cake.

"CAKE FIGHT!" He yelled before throwing the slice of cake directly at Prem.

Let's just say that they didn't do much dancing that night. By the end of the whole fiasco, they had cake in every opening and curve of their body.

"WHAT THE HELL!? WHY IS THERE CAKE IN MY ASS!?"

Guess who said that.

\\I'm so sorry. I don't know what's going on with me. It's nearing school and I've lost motivation to write. I was not satisfied with this chapter at all. I apologise if you were disappointed by this chapter. I was too. Thank you for reading my story. Bye!!//