Prolouge

Your eyelids flutter open showing your beautiful e/c(eyecolor) eyes.

Quickly you rip your bedcover off your half awake body and storm to your new notebook you have gotten for your (late, if you're birthday isn't in summer) birthday present. You flap it open and immediately check YouTube for any new videos from the former team crafted members. You think it is a shame that they split apart, it even made you cry for multiple days. The mere thought makes you shiver.

Just why did they need to do that? They were great! They made fabulous content and made the weakest, smile. You have watched all possible vlogs and videos of them.

Sighing, you close your browser and log into Minecraft, your favourite game.

Why not go on Sky's server, you think as you scroll your list of several servers.

"Hunger games, Capture the flag, some PvP servers.." Suddenly you stop listing the servers aloud and stare at a server you've never seen before. "Realitycraft" You've never seen that server before. Never.

So you click it, causing the land to generate.
Unlike many other games you've played, this one seemed to be huge. It kept loading, loading loading, forever. At least, it felt like that. Chunks are loading. What even is this? Realitycraft?
Must be huge, bored and confused you start tapping your finger on the table. If it weren't out of pure curiosity, you wouldn't wait this long. The content has to be worth it.

Not as quickly as it came, the loading screen disappeared and your character stood there. It appears that your character is standing in a lousy lobby. When you search for the sky there is none because you're in a sort of arena, made out of bedrock.

Hovering above you is a pixel art of cookie. Across from you is a pixel art of butter. (gold ore for non sky lovers)On your right is a diamond axe next to it a bow. Next to the sword is a blue star. After the blue star is a green music note. "Oh...kay?" you mumble and try to back away, but invisible blocks surround you. Maybe it's broken.

In the middle of the arena a pair of numbers appear. They are hovering in the air. Typical minecraft physics.

It is a countdown for what? Maybe you should leave the server, nothing happened after all. Next to you, you hear a loud thud that sounds like a fall damage. You glance to your right and your eyes snap wide open. Its a male player and you know exactly who it is..."DEADLOX" You scream at the small colorful figure on your screen. Your heart began thumping like never before.

It is the legendary Ty!

Before you could type something in the chat other people started to crowd the arena. Around you other former team crafted members take their place. "Where are we?!" Sky wrote in the chat. Quickly you write back "I dunno. Just came here because I never saw this server before".

"Well..well my server is called magesticbutteroverlordpalace" He writes back after a few seconds. You facepalm. All old team crafted members are here. Even Seto that probably isn't amused to be next to Mitch. "Is this like a team crafted reunion or what are you all doing togethwe?" You write in the chat, your hopes way too high. "And why am I here? I'm not a youtuber" you add.

"I don't know maybe someone just hacked our accounts because they didn't like our split apart?" Tyler writes.

"Maybe that person hacked the wrong person that appears to be you." Sky adds. Yeah im probably here for no reason You add in your thoughts. 10 seconds!

What would happen?! Now the others look up. They maybe didn't even see it before. Everything gave you the feeling that you were in a hunger games server. But you also have a feeling that tells you it's not any kind of Hunger Games. To be honest, your mind can't even figure out a proper conclusion.

2..1...00 the countdown is over and your character spirals into darkness.

"W-what?" You stutter, kicking your foot on the ground in order to push your chair back. As quickly as your character fell, your brain started to like hell.
"Argh!" You cry out in pain, gripping your head. It felt like the sky was pushing your brain to the ground. You've never experienced such a headache before. Before you can process what exactly is happening to you, you black out, completely missing the lilac particles engulfing you.