Epilogue

Seto's POV.:
My eyes snap open. Did I make it? I've literally just fallen asleep on my chair. Fine. I start up my computer to find out what date it is. It's the 1st august. That day I was supposed to meet Everfall in a game. Arcane Legends. It's a RPG I discovered for fun. It's been a year since I've actually quit YouTube...So....what now? I find my phone right next to me. I switch it on and see 45 missed calls. Wtf? Missed calls from Everfall. Amazing. She actually remembers my phone number. (Fuq yeah! *sings call meh maybe*) Every half an hour she tried to call me. Why did I wake up so late though? Right at 11:30 am my phone begins to ring. This time I pick it up. She already begins to sing the 'I'm currently not here' message. Before she hangs up I stop her with a simple hello. "OH.MY.GAWD! Seto! Please save me from those german speaking weirdos!" She cries. "Your family? Damn. Uhm...So you don't remember anything at all?" I ask. "Like you said my mind is blank. Thanks a lot" she hisses. "...wait. Do you have Skype? I'll try getting the others on it." I suggest. "Okay fine. Uhm. What's my Skype name. Oh wow. I'm so creative as always. CaptainEverfall." She replies. "Uh. See ya." I mumble and hang up. Great. I can't believe I can still find their contacts. I quickly call everyone. In a heartbeat everyone replies. "So...Seto? Uhm...Is everyone fine?" Sky is the first to ask. "I dunno. Everfall called me." I mutter. Sky chuckles slightly. "Anyway. What now? I really want to record a video anytime soon. What's about the other YouTubers?" Mitch asks. No one replies. "Fine. I'll see if I can reach someone." Mitch sighs hanging up. "And we play the waiting game." Jerome adds. "Oh god! I literally just forgot about Star, Mystic and Willow!" I yelp. "Yeah where are they?" Ian asks. "I don't know. They could by anywhere." I whine. "Dude. Chill. We'll find them anyway." Quentin assures. Suddenly a tap on my shoulder sends me falling of my chair. "SETO! Did you really just fall off your chair" Sky bursts out laughing. I look up to meet two mint green eyes. They look like they could be well made contact lenses. It's Star. "I FOUND NEM- STAR!" I report. Everyone in the call burst out laughing. "How do you guys walk on such things. My god. What texture pack is this?" Star wonders. "IRL" Jerome jokes. Star looks exactly like her minecraft skin. "Guess what. I found a Mystic." Sky says. "What's this?" Is the last thing Mystic says before Sky's call ends. Fabulous. "Okay. 2 down. Where's Willow?" Ian wonders. "Here." Mitch announces that just recently joined in the call. (I'm sure that many people won't even work. I don't know exactly how this all works. Deal with it) When I finally reach my computer again I add Everfall, knowing well that she's going to annoy everyone. "Bonjour." She greets with a taunting voice. Everyone falls silent. "D...does she remember?" Someone asks. Mitch. "No. I just can't miss all the quotes beside me bed. I love it. Such hope. I guess I was some depressed freak." She chuckles darkly. "Anyway. Mitch. What's with the others?" I ask. "Jordan should be able to join minecraft. Anyone up for that?" Mitch replies. "Sure." Most reply. "Oh. Do you fuys think y/n's okay? I don't think she is a problem since she actually lived here." Ian says. "Yeah. She should be fine" I agree. I start up Minecraft and log in. Star just takes a random chair and watches me carefully. She would sometimes pick something up. Mostly she would end up hurting herself. "Lets go on my server." I suggest. They all agree and join it. Soon the server starts crowding. Everfall also manages to log in. 'It seems so strange knowing that I've been there just before..' Jordan types in the chat. 'What happened with Herobrine's heart actually?' Mitch asks. All color vanishes from my face. Where did I put it? I remember stuffing it into my pockets....oh shit. Did I take it with? Where is it if I did? 'Seto?' Mitch asks. 'I messed this up. Shit. It could be anywhere.' I type back already searching through the room I'm in. Nothing. The black heart is gone. Hopefully no one finds it and switches it on. 'Oh..wait. Jordan you got your memories back?' Ian asks. 'Yes.' He replies. '#cruelworld' appears in the chat. I guess it's quite obvious who wrote it. 'What now?' Jerome asks. 'I dunno. There isn't much to do...I need to record a video for today. Anyone?' Sky asks. A lot actually reply. 'As if someone would care: I have to find more about myself' Everfall types before leaving the server. "Let's do a cops and robbers" Mitch suggests. "I'll get the map. Leave." I demand. Quickly everyone leaves. As soon as I put the map they enter it again. As soon as everyone starts recording they shout out their intros. As always the cops and robbers end up like a disaster.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV.:
It's been a few hours since you woke up. You've checked on all YouTubers channels if they posted a new video. They actually did. A cops and robbers one. It's the best video since a long time. People really like all their favorite YouTubers play together but unfortunately it didn't happen. You actually started spamming their comments with 'Hey!! We need to talk. It's y/n. Please tell me that was real!'. Sometimes people would hate or report you but you don't care. How do you get a YouTuber's attention? You have no idea to be honest. Instead of trying stuff you walk over to one of your windows. The weather doesn't look good. A half an hour ago it was still sunny but now it's raining. A storm is outside and a few times a lighting strikes. Suddenly you spot someone. It's some guy you've never seen before. He seems terribly hurt. A bit scared you do finally decide to go outside and look if everything's alright. You quickly equip an umberalla before running out. He collapses again. "Hey. Are you okay mister?" You ask already knowing the answer. "I need help. Some psycho attacked me. Call an ambulance or something" he chockes. With the help of a light outside your house you can recognize what's been done to him. There is a huge hole in his chest. "Oh...god..." You whine and run inside. You pick up your phone and quickly dial 911. It doesn't take long till someone replies. As quickly as you can you report what's going on. "Okay. I'll send someone." The lady says and hangs up. You run back out to help the poor guy in. Where is he. He's gone. Was that some really really stupid prank. No. You doubt it. Quietly you look around for him. He's gone. You swear you've seen two bright lights somewhere...A weird feeling starts in your gut. The war isn't over...You need to reach one of the YouTubers and tell them what. You swear. Something is going to happen. Either it's you going insane or it's really happening. Inside your house a weird sound sounds. It sounds like various mobs from minecraft. Terrified by them, you run up to your bedroom to hide under your bedcovers. Suddenly your phone buzzes. You pick it up. Someone replied to your comments. Not just anyone. Sky himself. Since you've wrote a message with your Skype name he calls you. You don't hesitate to pick up. "Sky?" You quietly ask. "Yup." He replies. "It isn't over. Some dude was in my garden and he had a minecraft heart. Not just any. Herobrine's. I cant find him." I report "oh shit. I'll go tell Seto then.."