The end?!-Chapter XXXXVII

"Welcome!" A voice greets the visitors. All 3 girls and the wolf look around curiously. Yes, it's the Nether. Red blocks serve for the ground. Pools of lava are also randomly spread. Glowstone blocks are attached on many places. A aura of anger and hatred is in there. A zombie pigman in a black toxedo is standing in front of them. "Uhm. This isn't the mining grounds. This is from Herobrine's mansion. On the look of your faces you don't seem to belong to his army. You aren't allowed to be here. May I ask you too leave?" The pigman asks, pointing at the portal. "Oh. A wolf. I don't see that too often." He smiles petting Everfall. All girls share confused looks. They're in a room. It's a tower made out of netherbricks. A throne is on the other end of the room. "Show us where his heart is." Star finally demands. The pigman begins to smile. "Oh. That. You may ask your heroes where they've hidden that item is." The pigman replies. "...oh god no." Willow whines. "We don't know where it is to be honest. It seems to be safe since no one tried killing the carrier." He adds. "So...what's about that thing exactly?" Mystic asks. "Uhm....It's actually how our become immortal. If you give yours to another person, you'll kind of become immortal. If the carrier dies...tragedy. Unfortunately the last one passed away. For a short time our lord wasn't able to move. The heroes stole it." He explains. "Is there no way we can find it?" Willow asks. "No. Or we would've took it. Who knows who they gave it to. Why would they do that? Did they even know it was his?" The pigman wonders. "How are we going to find it now..." Willow whines. "Please leave. We do not like him an guests here." The zombiepigman demands, shoving them to the portal. Silently they walk back through it. "It could be anywhere!" Mystic cries. "We can't even ask the heroes." Willow adds. They leave the mansion too see the battlefield. Notch tries so hard to hold back the YouTubers from killing the knights. There are only like 40 remaining from about a thousand. Y/n is not being controlled by anyone. She's just standing there, figuring out what to do. Notch glances over to them giving them the 'and?' Look. They all shake their heads embarrassed that they couldn't fulfill their task. "The heroes took it. They used it on somebody." Star reports. "So is that?" Notch mumbles. "On who did you use it?" Notch demands, forcing an answer out of the former heroes. They just grin and stay silent. It takes a long while till Notch gives up. He can't get it out of them. Now he faces y/n. "Y/n. You could fix this mess now. Just simply tell me the answer from them." Notch pleads. "...I guess I don't even have much of a choice" she mumbles. She vaporizes into a cloud of smoke, before entering one of the heroes's minds. She picks the one with the most knowledge. Seto. Shortly she returns. "He doesn't even know who. But I know. They also have their little creation. Playing a god for once. Everfall." Y/n says. The wolf just happily runs over to her owner, too stupid to understand what's going on. "They found his heart and used it for her. Great. I don't really want to kill her thought.." Y/n sighs. "Wait...wolves don't have hearts.." Star protests. "She's not a wolf. Not exactly. She was human." Y/n says. "Interesting. I've never witnessed this before." Notch smiles, approaching the wolf who's tempting to bite the mighty god. "I wish I could make her human again to speak but....She's not my creation. I cannot control her." Notch sighs. "What now?! We can't just kill her I mean....okay...she may be a bit depressive sometimes but dude...we can't kill her!" Y/n yells hectically. "We have no choice." Star sighs looking down ashamed. "I can't believe I need to protect a fucking dog" Herobrine snarls teleporting over to Everfall. "Move away Herobrine. I'm not keen to fight you." Notch growls. "Bring it ON!" Herobrine yells.(I'm so scared. My sis is literally torturing me by reading it. My story's soooo stupid Dx) I'm literally rly scared) "Y/n?" Notch asks. "Nonono. I'm not going to kill her." Y/n snorts. "Is there not an other way?" She pleads. "I don't think so. Maybe I could create a new heart and give it to her but...it will have aftereffects. She won't accept it fully. She may forget everything. Sometimes it can end up being worse than death" Notch says. "Do it." Y/n insists. "And who are you to give me commands? Fine. I warned you." The bald god says. He approaches Herobrine. Herobrine tries to anger him but fails miserable as all knights distract him. Notch approaches the wolf who has been frozen in place by Star. He easily removes it's heart. As a mighty god it still isn't too pleasant to get covered in someone's blood. Instantly all life vanishes both in Herobrine and Everfall. Notch summons a new golden heart. He inserts it into Everfall. "This should do it." Notch informs, healing Everfall. "That was...uhm...easy." Y/n notices. "No. What about those troublemakers?" Notch asks, pointing at the YouTubers who are trying so hard to run over to Notch to end his life. If looks could kill a god. Notch glances over to Y/n who's still frozen in place. Suddenly she changes. Her normal skin color, taints her white skin. Her eye color changes back. Just everything. At the end she's standing in a patch of flowers. Green grass and various flowers surrounds her. When she approaches Notch everything behind her lights up. The dark green sick grass colors back to a nice light green. "...wow..." Is all she can say. "Welcome back." Notch smiles. Y/n vanishes and appears in the first YouTuber. Ian. She sets up a thought. A lie. She makes them believe that all their commands are gone. Like that all youtubers shortly get switched back. "I didn't even know I could do that." She moans, impressed by her work. From the confusion Mitch is the first to collapse. On his face is pure terror. "M...magma is dead" he stutters. Shortly after Jordan complains about how bad raw human flesh tastes. Ian just transforms into a puddble of ashamed slime. Surprisingly Everfall doesn't wake up. It makes Notch worry a little. Mitch hectically tries to revive various knights. He manages to save about 7 knights. Seto walks over to Star to thank her. Skybrine's amulet gets taken away by y/n and WitherMU's curse gets hold back. Enderlox is still around but he can't find his brother who is rocking as a knight.
And we finally have your POV.:
It takes quite a while till they near you. "...so...are we fully healed?" Seto asks. "Yeah" you lie. You know well that someday that security will break. It's temporary. Hopefully that won't break anytime soon. They all fall silent again. Some of them glance over to Everfall. "...I can't believe I did that to her." Seto groans. "What now?" You ask. No one actually knows. Your quest is done. You can't even believe it. After centuries you give up with your plans. "How about we sail back!" Star cheers. "Sail?" Jordan repeats. "Yes. Didn't you guys know that you can reach your little base by ship?" Star grins. "OK. Fine. You guys have to anyway explain me a lot" Sky smirks. "So. I guess you will be fine then?" Notch asks you. You nod. "Maybe we'll see us back at a minecon or something." Notch smiles and teleports away. "Minecon? What's that?" Mystic questions. All Heroes including you burst out laughing. "...what..." Mystic whines. "Whatever." Seto grins. "No seriously what is that?" Jordan asks. "You'll see when we're back." Jason snickers. "Let's get wood for a boat!" Star cheers, starting to get wood. All knights who can stand help them. Outside of the forest is a sea. Some others are building on a huge ship. Soon everyone is able to go on it. It's mostly made out of birch wood. "Alright! Is me crew ready?!" Star yells, playing the captain since she really wanted to. Most of them yell yes. Some are glad the war is over but some are still sad about the loss.
Me: Whooop a wild chapter appeared! I'm solo glad I came up with this ending. The other endings were pretty stupid :/ I'm sorry if I needed to make me take the role of being the carrier since I didn't want to do some stupid excuse that a YouTuber had one. Uhm. Epilogue? Already thought out. ;) surprise surprise. Anyway

IMPORTANT

Everyone who has a OC in this ( XMissingStarX Mysticxxminecraft willowdove) pls somehow draw or link me various stuff about how your oc looks like. I won't like to mess up the final picture with all characters in the book! If you can link me pictures just anything. :D