The next week-Chapter XXXXIII

(Look how long that chapter number is xD ^)
No one's POV.:
"What do you think? Will we ever get out of here?" Ian wonders. "Depends. Maybe just maybe Ty can get the army here. Just then we could have a chance. I don't even understand what's so bad here? The games actually seem like fun. Okay the experiments and such are horrible but...it could be worse." Seto replies. "Spleef? Dude I've fallen into lava. That's no fun." Bashur protests. "Yeah because you're so bad at it" Seto chuckles. "Let's just say I got unlucky" Bashur mumbles. "So..today is Mental shit day? Do we really need to go there? Since yet we're fine" Mitch notices. "Wow Mitch. You've got a language" Seto noices. "Dood. I don't care right now. I'm in a life threatening situation. Do you think I care about my French?" Mitch snickers. "Tu ne parle pas trés bien français. Maintenant se taire." Everfall whispers. She finally awoke with them. (That could possibly be wrong. I'm sorry if I don't speak French that good) "...not to sound annoying, but are you going to be okay?" Mitch asks. "You guys are like a broken record. Anyways I like it. No I'm not going to be okay and that won't change." She sighs. "And it won't help if Seto stares at me the whole time. I have night vision." She groans, rolling on her side. The whole room falls silent. "Can you guys just shut up?! There are people who are still trying to sleep." Some dude whines. It's Joe. "Well there are also people who care for each other. It's not going to get any better. Shut up" Cody hisses. "Hey...wait...are you guys Atlanticcraft?" Everfall asks. "Wtf is atlanticcraft? All I know is that I'm someone called Joe. And I'm a chicken. Chicken normally don't speak so I'm already doing enough." Joe snarls. "Well you're chicken in a superman suit. How long have you been in here?" She asks further. "I don't know. I guess it's been about 5 months. I should just give up. I don't even know why I'm resisting everything." Joe replies. "How much do you remember?"
"Like I said. Nothing. I just know my name. I woke up in here." He repeats. "Same goes for me." Cody notices. "Why do you hate each other? You are supposed to be friends." Everfall pouts. "Dammit. I want to sleep. Shut up!" Joe groans. "Fine" Everfall sighs giving up. The entire room becomes silent and most fall asleep again.
"GOOOOOOOD MORNING!" A voice yells. "It's been like five minutes, seriously?" Ant groans. The guard passes giving everyone a piece of bread. "Oh and by the way. You won't meet Dr. Têtes today. Doesn't make much sense. You are going to visit Isaac again or the other half of you Vipera" He says. "Awwww...really?" Ian sighs. Most of thee youtuber's moods drop. "I'm soo done with this.." Cody the penguin mumbles, being dragged out by the guard.
•~••~••~•D•~•A•~•N•~••~••~•~•
"Soo...Dan. You don't look to great..." Isaac mutters, circling Dan. His flesh has been rotting, allowing him to become a skeleton. "I can't do much but wait..." Isaac sighs. Dan is just halfway. It's stings like acid.
•~••~••~•I•~•A•~•N•~••~••~•
"Hello Ian" Vipera greets the block of slime. "You're the furthest of all" she notices. "No shit sherlock." Ian groans. "I can make you switch to human thought..." She chuckles. "Then do it." Ian growls. "Why should I? You won't even know how." She says. "I'll do it. But only the virus will let you know how to use it. I surely won't tell you" she smirks, turning around to face her shelf. "I always wondered how a wereslime would be like.." She mumbles, too quiet for Ian to hear. She picks up a glowing green potion. "Here" she smiles handing Ian the potion. "You'll notice how it works but you won't be able to control it. Take it and you'll turn back to normal. One use only" she instructs. "Sooo...this is everything?" Ian asks, surprised that he doesn't need to go through any torture again. "Yes. I'll come over later to give you something." She replies shoving him out. The blaze just leads him back.
•~•J•~•O•~•R•~•D•~•A•~•N•~•
"Welcome back Jordan. I've found something that could speed this up!" Vipera giggles. ".....I'm not very interested in that then" Jordan sighs. "It's something similar to your friend" She says. "Take this" she gives him a potion. It has a brown substance in it. "What will it do?" Jordan asks. "Go find out. Tee hee~" she snickers. Jordan just rolls his eyes and drinks the weird liquid. "Oh god! This is worse than wasabi!" Jordan cries while coughing.
•~•M•~•I•~•T•~•C•~•H•~•
"Mitch" Vipera grins, closing the door behind him when the Blaze exits. "You're awake...and I guess okay?" Vipera mutters. "What now?" Mitch asks just wanting to get over with it. "Summoning the dead of course!" She smiles. "And how?" Mitch questions. "Here's a spell book. I think the correct spell is in there.." She says, handing him an old book. It's out of leather. "I'm not even a sorcerer. It won't even work" Mitch says rolling his eyes. He already asked Seto many times if he could cast a spell. Nope. You have to be chosen for that. "First. You're dead. Second I need to turn you in one. Actually such Necromancers lived here in minecrafia...until Notch banned them of course. I'm lucky to have just enough. To have such power runs in the blood. We murdered them centuries ago. And look what I have? Bottles of blood. Necromancers blood. Since you don't entirely exist anymore you can't get banned. Just do not meet Notch." She advices. "Great and how do you plan to do that? Switch your blood to it's. Magic!" She grins. "And I won't die from Blood types?" Mitch wonders but quickly regrets asking that. "Blood types? What's that?" She questions co fused. "Nothing." Mitch mutters. Minecraft is way simpler than the real world. Unfortunately in some ways. "If you mean if your body will accept that blood then yes. It will only take a while." She informs. "Great" Mitch moans. "...Lay down there and take this" Vipers points at the metal table and gives him a potion to make him shut up. He doesn't have much of a choice. Mitch walks over to the uncomfortable bloody and cold iron table and lays down. He drinks the potion quickly, not willing to taste the potion much. It's taste is awful. None of them care to make it taste nicer. Nausea starts, making Mitch loose every sense of balance. He drops back down, quickly feeling that he can't move anymore. He's just there. Frozen in place...like a frozen pizza. Vipera nears him smiling creepily. She drags a weird machine over. She inserts rather larger tubes into Mitch's body from the machine. She fills in the old necrommancers blood in the machine. It's simple. The machine just switches the blood....verryyyy simple. She flicks a switch and and sits down on a chair. She leans back, watching carefully. The only thing that doesn't fully switches off by the potion is the I eyes. You can read lots of things from people's eyes. In this case, pure terror and pain. He just sometimes twitches. She waits for a while, watching as the blood rushes through multiple tubes in and out. Finally a loud pling sounds and it fully stops buzzing. Mitch seems like he's just about to faint. She removes everything that can annoy him any further. She calls in the blaze to carry Mitch back. "Next!" She grins, calling in her next victim.
•~•D•~•O•~•N•~••~•E•~•
"Guys....say something..." Seto whines, staring over at Mitch, Ian and Jordan. They seem to be the worst at the moment. They're curled up in a corner, randomly twitching. As soon as Ian drank the potion, he returned back to human, but since then he's not been talking nor eating. Mitch is having a similar problem. He seems like he's poisoned. Jordan....well Jordan has a rather minor case of both of them. He seems to see stuff that aren't real. He randomly screams that he sees something that isn't there. To be honest, Seto's really worried. Everfall doesn't look any better. She is sitting in a corner, motionless. Seto tried talking to her earlier. She failed in saying something. She can't even talk anymore. Yeah, wolfs can't talk. Seto heard that both of Atlanticcraft members are starting to give entirely up. They should be gone by tomorrow morning. Unfortunately they need to loose two YouTubers....
Actually no one wants to talk except Seto. Seto only got some stupid power to see the past in his sleep. How useful.Seto can't sleep unless someone says something. No one can sleep actually except those who visited Dr. Têtes. What now? How long will Mitch, Jordan and Ian stay like this?
+++In another place+++
"Are you sure about this? He could just be tricking us." A faint voice whispers. "Yes! I've seen it. This is not Enderlox. We need to get him out of here. He seems like he knows something about the missing heroes. We need them. More and more mobs are spawning in the night. Some even say they heard them moan something like 'she's here'. Weird right?" A female voice says coming closer. Ty's eyes open to just stare into bitter darkness. How long has he been in here? He's starving so he guesses that it's been like 2 days. Suddenly he hears a pickaxe hitting the obsidian. Are they getting him out of here? New hope fills Ty. Maybe he still can get his friends out. Who knows what they've done to the already. Finally a block breaks, letting the bright moon light the little box. ".....hey...there....loxy.." The male knight stutters. The female knees down to be the same height as Ty. "What your name again? Who are you exactly?" She asks. "My name is Tyler... Or just Ty. Well yes...Enderlox is my twin but I swear I'm peaceful. I'm friends with your heroes! Besties even! You only never saw me because Enderlox kept possessing me. I was unable to fight back...just sometimes I managed to break free. It's actually a long story. I'll try to cut it short. My friend y/n regained her memories. It turns out that that made her evil..she was evil. She's wayyy stronger than Herobrine. Before that she became friends with the heroes. Instead of killing them, she keeps them in Herobrine'sa mansion to corrupt them. I got a little bit of time to escape that place. If I don't send the army there, maybe the Heroes will become your enemies." Ty tries so hard to explain without taking hours by it. ".....we need to try it. If that's true we won't have a slight chance. We need to find the heroes then." The female knight insists. "Whatever. I don't have anything else to do. If he ends up killing me it's your fault." The male sighs. "OK. My name's Isabella." The knight introduces. The male one rolls his eyes for a second before introducing himself. "My name is Dennis." He mutters. (Hahahahha class mates of mine. They aren't even my friends but I ran out of names) "Great. Would you get me out of here?" Ty smiles. Isabella rushes over to him, quickly freeing him. She's smaller than he thought. Ty stands up a bit shaky. His legs feel numb from all the sitting. Dennis grabs him before he tumbles down the huge mountain. "You couldn't find a better place?" Ty gasps. "No. Anyway. We have Pegasuses." Isabella says, whistling. "A Pegasus...." Ty says surprised. "You've never ridden anything before did you?" Isabella asks. "No." Ty replies a bit ashamed. "Whatever. Climb on." Isabella says hiding a laugh. A bit scared Ty sits down behind her. "Hold on" she giggles, ordering her pegasus to fly. Dennis shortly follow on his black one. Black pegasus? That actually seems evil.
They land shortly in the middle of the knight academy. "You have no idea through what trouble we went through to get you" She informs, getting off of her flying horse. "I didn't ask to get imprisoned" Ty spats. "Anyway. I'll get you some armor for disguise. People around here are stupid. Just get new clothes and you're fine." She smiles, leading her pegasus into it's stable. She feeds it a carrot before entering the armory room. The trashes around in the chest to dig a full set of iron armor out of it. She gives it to Ty. "Here's new clothes" she adds, adding a pile of fresh clothes on Ty's arms. "And here's a weapon." She finishes, giving him a bow and arrows and an iron sword. "Follow me" Dennis whispers, leading Ty to a higher level. They sneak past a loud conference room to finally arrive at the room. "This is mine" Dennis says, pointing at his door with the number 32 on it. "Here's one for you." He points at the one next to you. "Go to sleep. If someone sees you around here past 10pm they're gonna eat you alive" Dennis warns, vanishing in his room. "Good night then" Ty mutters, heading into his room. It's actually quite nice. It even has it's own bathroom. He drops his stuff on his desk before slipping under his bedsheats. It takes a while till he can fall asleep. He keeps thinking if the knights won't get suspicious.
~~~~BACKTOTHECUTIES~~~~
"Somebody?" Seto asks, nervously lighting the room up in many colors. No one cares to reply. It's morning again. Don't ask me how Seto can tell. He dreamt it. They're so doomed. He saw the future. Are you able to change it? If not....he's going to loose them.
Flashback dream:
"I can't take this anymore. I don't want to hurt any of you anymore!" Ian yells kicking the iron bars. "Ian calm down. When we're out of here we'll find something to save you" Seto assures. "Ty isn't here yet. It's been 3 weeks. How long does it take to get a stupid army here?!" Ian spats. "He's going to be here." Seto tries. "And when? In a year?! Till then we're all dead. Seto, face it. There is no escape from here!" Ian snarls. "Yes there is! Ty is going to get us!" Seto yells. "Stop it! Ty's probably dead and you know it. Atlanticcraft is gone too. Mystic is on the edge. Ashley is gone. Jordan is gone. Quentin is gone. Mitch is on the edge of breaking down. Bashur is gone. JEROME IS GONE! Preston is gone. Okward is gone..how long should I continue?" Ian sobs. "And they are now living as captains! I'm DONE!" Ian screams. "...nonono dude no..." Seto pleads as he watches Ian collapse. He's gone too. He's on his breaking point.
Flashback end.
Tears fills Seto's eyes. They don't stand a chance. That's their future...Where's Ty? What happened to him? Finally the morning knight walks in. "GOOD MORNING PEOPLE! Guess what! Joe is done!" The metalhand guy laughs..."Wait...you mean..." Seto stutters. "Yes. He's on our side now" The guard replies with a sly smile. Its starting...No. The guard stops by Seto's cell. "She's done too." The guard notices. "Nooo..." I whine, staring over at Everfall. She's standing there. Now full wolf. Panting because of the warm temperature. Seto pokes her slightly. She glares over to Seto growling. Yup. She's gone. "Come here lil' doggy" The guard laughs, luring her out with a pork chop. After passing everyone a bread, he leaves, taking Everfall with. "And? Did you dream about the future?" Tyler asks. "Nah. I don't think it's working yet" Seto lies. Tyler notices quickly that it's a lie when Seto looks away from him. He shrugs it off. He already knows that it's going to be bad. "Mitch? Ian? Jordan?" Jerome quietly asks. Ian and Jorda slept. Mitch was awake the whole entire time. Ian's eyes slowly open. "...I'm back.... To normal" Ian gaps, inspecting himself. "Why?" Ian wonders. "To be honest I don't think that this sounds good. They probably have some secret plan against us" Jordan assures now awake. "Thanks for ruiningy hope" Ian mutters. "What the hell happened to you guys?" Seto asks. "I don't know. Vipera wouldn't tell me" Ian sighs. "Same" Jordan agrees. "Mitch?" They both ask. Mitch doesn't even think of replying. "What happened to him?" Bashur asks worried. "It's so stupid we don't know....hey Okward give me that book." Seto asks. Okward nods throwing the book over. Seto picks in up, flipping through the pages. "It's a spell book. For a necromancer..." Seto mumbles. "But necromancers have been banned. Wouldn't that be dangerous?" Quentin notices. "Yeah it should be. I wonder what they have been thinking" Seto groans. The book is quite fat and is stuffed with pictures and other stuff. It's old. "...Let's hope he stops...someday." Seto sighs, throwing the book back. Today's Isaac day. Brilliant. Tuesday.
Me: Whoop another chapter! I'm sorry I couldn't publish this earlier...My WiFi shuts off at 10pm because my parents don't want me staying too long on my phone...god dammmit...I rlllllly want it shower but my sisters boyfriend is over...over 10pm. I wish I could just get up there and throw them out -_-...Anyway. My mom is begging me to go to sleep...MOM I SECRETLY WANT TO TRY TO GET CURLS OVER NIGHT BUT SSSHHHH...I'm really angry.... whatever. If you made it till here...thank you! I appreciate every support I get!