one

TODAY IN WEST HENDERSON A GANG MEMBER WAS ARRESTED FOR FATALLY-. Criss just sighed as he sat on his couch. Criss thought back to when he was at The Luxor having fun as he performed for his fans but those days were behind him because of one senseless act of violence. Criss knew he had to get that day out of his head but it's been creeping back into his head more and more. The phone rang and saw it was his friend Klayton. "Hey mohawk man what's going on?".

"Nothing I was wondering if you're up for some lunch before I go down to the court house and change your name to Hermit Angel". "I'll be there just let me get my wheels going"he replied. "I'll meet you at The Luxor" Klayton suggested. "How about Planet Hollywood there's a great pub that just opened". "OK see you there" and hung up. Criss grabbed his wallet and his keys than hopped into his wheelchair and left.

At Planet Hollywood Klayton was hitting on a couple of women but when they heard Criss was in the house they left Klayton in a hurry. Criss rolled in and people said hi and patted him on his back and some ladies wanted to take a ride with Criss in his wheelchair which made Criss smile. "Maybe later I got a lunch date with a friend"he stated with a smile. "Hope it's not a female friend" as they left. "I don't get it even in a wheelchair you've got girls hanging on you like frosting to a cake" Klayton remarked walking over.

"What can I say I'm a lady's man". "Come on Ironside let's go" and they went off. At the pub the hostess was looking over a few things when Criss and Klayton showed up. "Klayton Christopher long time no see how are you". "Zeni I thought you were working at a club at The Luxor?"Criss said. "This job popped up and it's better than having guys grab your butt so much" as Criss snickered.

As she led them to the table Klayton noticed something with Criss and Zeni. When they got there she noticed they were two chairs. "Let me move the chair for yea Criss". Criss rolled over to the chair and got into the chair with easy.  She giggled as Criss smiled at her. "I'll see you later" and left. "OK here I can tell you like Zeni". Criss denined it but he could tell his friend could read him like a book. "All right I do but she's engaged now let's order". After they ordered Criss heard a champagne bottle pop which made him jump a little.

"You OK". "Yea"he replied. "You're having flashbacks of that night aren't you". "Yea I know it's been three years since that kid put me in that chair I should be over it but ever now and again I get flashbacks". "Maybe you should see a specialist about it or just get that bullet taking out" Klayton suggested. "I'd love too but I where that bullet is I have a greater chance of you going to my funeral"Criss replied. "What do you mean?". "The bullet is resting on the artery of my back they take it there's a great chance the bullet could nick the artery and I'll die of blood lost before they have a chance of stopping it"Criss stated.

"But if they remove the bullet you maybe able to walk again". "From what I was told there's a thirty percent chance if they take the bullet out I may walk again but I gave up that dream the day they told me I'd be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life" Criss remarked.