eleven

In his room Costa was reading a book as the doctor came over. "Costa your family is here to see you including your brother Criss"he said. "Doc I'm not sure I'm ready to see my brother Criss". "Costa he wants to talk to you and I'll be in the room if you want me too" he suggested. In a room Criss was at the table looking around wondering if he was making the right decision. The door opened and the doctor walked in. "Where's Costa?". "He's coming Criss he's a little nervous about this" the doctor stated.

"Believe me doctor I'm the same way if I could I'd be wheeling myself out this door" Criss said. "Christopher is you don't mind me asking how long have you been in-". "This piece of metal three years and doc I was wondering if you could give some names of some therapists or counselors". As the doctor and Criss talked Costa watched from the outside.  The door opened and Costa walked in. "Hey Criss". "Hey Costa nice to see you" he said with a smile. Costa sat down as Criss looked at his brother.

"I'm going to get straight to the point Costa I know you blame yourself for what happened to me but I don't blame you or JD for what happened that night". "But if I didn't tell you about that shortcut-". "Costa, I could of taking the long route and be where I am today you shouldn't blame yourself for a stupid kid who stole my car and shot me" he stated.

"I still can't erase seeing you on the ground laying there while they put you on the stretcher and the pool of blood that I saw" as tears went down his face. Criss rolled over to his brother. "Costa don't go there I know what happened that day scared everyone but you have to let it go if you want to live outside these walls"Criss stated putting his hands on Costa's . "He's right Costa"the doctor replied. "Where would I live?".

"We'll talk about that later but you have a lot of people here today that want to see you so I'm going to let them come in all right". "Thanks Criss". Criss gave his brother a hug. "Come on Criss let's go get the rest of the family".  As the doctor and Criss were going to the waiting room Criss heard a backfire and stopped him in his track. Now give me your keys NOW!!  As Criss handed him the keys he heard the gun go off and Criss hitting the ground.

Back in the waiting room everyone was waiting when the doctor came in. "Where's Christopher?" Dimitra asked. "He had a panic induce seizure". "How did that happen?" JD inquired as Lynn hugged her daughter who was crying. "A car backfired and I guess it brought back a memory of his accident so bad he started to seize" the doctor explained. "Will he be OK?".

"Yes we have a doctor that comes around to check on our patients so he was here today and gave Christopher some medication to stop the seizure and he's on the medical ward right now". "Does he need to go to the hospital?" JD asked. "No I don't and if you're thinking of putting me in a room here forget it" a voice said. Coming down the hall with Costa is Criss.