five

Outside as Criss watched the sun set he felt depress knowing how his brother felt

Outside as Criss watched the sun set he felt depress knowing how his brother felt.  I wish they told me how they felt Criss thought as tears fell down his face.  "Criss you here?"a voice called out.  Criss turned and saw JD.  "What are you doing here?" he asked.  "I wanted to talk to you about what happened when I came over with mom".  "That you feel guilty that I'm in this chair" Criss said.  "How did you find out about that?"he asked a bit surprised.  "Klayton heard you and mom talking.  Look JD I don't blame you for what happened to me". 

"I know that in my heart but my mind keeps telling me that I shouldn't of bailed on you that night maybe if I didn't you'd be walking" JD replied.  "Or we might be dead.  I wish you would of told me how you felt instead of actting like an ass towards me". "I know and I'm really sorry and I hope you can forgive for acting like that towards you". Criss gave his brother a hug as they both tear up.  "Now that's something I like to see".  The boys turned around and saw their mother leaning against the door. 

"Thanks mom now only if I can talk to Costa and see if I can get it through his skull that he shouldn't be in that asylum" Criss replied rolling over to his mother.  "Is there anything we can do mom to show Costa that he's not to blame for Criss being in a wheelchair?"JD inquired.  "I talked to his doctor and he thinks that maybe talking to Christopher and seeing him may help him release the guilt he's feeling".  "I hope so" Criss stated.  The next day Criss was rolling down Las Vegas when he saw Zeni.  "Hey Zeni"he said. 

"Hey Criss how are you?".  "Good but a little nervous" Criss stated.  "About what?" she asked.  "Talk a stroll with me and I'll tell yea".  She walked beside Criss.  "Before I got shot that night I was suppose to have dinner with JD but he bailed on me when I was about to leave Costa told me that they were photographers outside so Costa told me about this short cut to the garage.  When they found out I was paralyzed they blamed themselves for what happened to me".

"That's so sad Criss".  "The worst part about it is Costa had a breakdown and got committed to an asylum which I didn't know about.  I want to show Costa that I don't blame him for what happened to me that it wasn't his fault".  "Don't worry Criss he'll see that it wasn't anyone's fault just some random act of violence,"she remarked.  With out warning one of Criss's wheel caught a crack making Criss fall face first onto the sidewalk.  "Oh my god Criss you all right?".  "I think so it's the first time I've fallen out of my wheelchair"he replied. 

Zeni helped Criss back into his chair and checked him out.  "You got some scratches on your face how do you arms feel".  "I don't feel any pain but I'm going to have some bruises tomorrow" he replied with a snicker. "Come on why don't we get your face cleaned up".