seventeen

The next day Criss invited everyone over including Klayton

The next day Criss invited everyone over including Klayton.  As everyone had drinks outside Zeni was on the phone with her brother.  "I wish you were here Kayden".  "Me too but works calls but send me an invite and I'll make sure I'm there for your wedding" he replied.  Criss came over as Zeni hung up.  "You ready for this Criss?" she asked smiling.  "If your mother hasn't blabbed it to everyone but Klayton isn't here yet" looking around. 

"I swear Klayton will be late for his own funeral" as they laughed.  "Zeni I love you and I'm happy as anything" and they kissed when someone started whistling.  They looked and saw Klayton.  "What took you so long".  "Sorry met a great girl and one thing lead to another-".  Criss put his hand up.  "I don't need the play by play Klayton now grab a drink". 

Everyone grabbed a drink as Criss and Zeni came over.  "So what's going on Criss?" JD asked.  "Yea what are we celebrating here Christopher?" Dimitra said.  "I asked Zeni to marry me and she accepted".  Everyone started to clap and cheer and congratulated them.  Someone tapped their glass and everyone turned to see a man in a wheelchair.  "Sorry I'm late to the party but I would like to congraulate the newly engaged couple".

Zeni smiled as everyone cheered.  "Kayden you made it" Zeni stated walking over.  "I got out of my meeting early and Marcus got me here fast".  Criss rolled over and smiled.  "I remember you  I met you at the asylum" Criss remarked.  "And I'm glad you listened to me Criss" he said.  "Let me introduce you to the rest of Criss's family" and Zeni left Klayton came over.  "Great news buddy so where should I make reservations for the bachelor  party" he stated as Criss chuckled. 

"Slow it down buddy I haven't even gotten her a ring or where we're having the wedding for that matter".  "So how's Zeni in the bed room?"Klayton asked winking.  "If I could I kicked you in your groin for that beside we haven't done it yet" as Criss rolled into the house as Klayton followed.  "Wait a minute you haven't had sex with Zeni what are you waiting for engraved invitation or something?". 

"Do you need a cold shower Klayton beside I'm not even sure I can get it on".  "I'm confused your a man she's woman didn't you learn about this in high school" Klayton inquired.  "Klayton I haven't had sex since I've been in this chair I'm not even sure I can get it going for that matter" Criss remarked.  "Well you have to find out if little Criss works or not".  "I swear Klayton you have sex on the brain twenty-four seven maybe you're addicted to sex" Criss replied.  "Let me ask you this what if you and Zeni want kids" Klayton asked.

"I'll talk to my doctor in the morning and see what he says"Cris replied.  "That's my man now let's go enjoy this celebration" and they went back out.