THIRTY-TWO

At the villa the guys were playing poker while drinking and smoking

At the villa the guys were playing poker while drinking and smoking. Johnny on the other hand was fast asleep in another room. After the game with Klayton winning the pot everyone sat down. "So Criss what's this surprise you said you had?" Costa inquired. "Don't tell me you and Zeni are giving Johnny another sibling already" Klayton asked. Criss threw a pillow at him. "You better be thankful it wasn't a beer bottle,"Criss replied. "What's the one thing that put me into a deep depression beside being in that fucking wheelchair?".

"Giving up magic your passion and dream" JD remarked. "Not any more I've been offered a chance to put together my own show here at Planet Hollywood"Criss stated as he smiled. Everyone got up and congratulated him. "So when do you think you'll have the show up and running?". "I'm focusing on my wedding so when that's done I'll put everything I have into the show"Criss remarked. "This deserves a toast how about we order some champagne in this villa". "Before we do that I need to go downstairs" Criss remarked.

Downstairs Criss was picking up Zeni's wedding ring. He came out to see Belinda walking over. "I don't believe it Criss Angel up right"she remarked. "What do want?" Criss asked. "Another chance baby I was a fool to leave you". "Forget it Belinda I'm getting married to a wonderful woman who's been by my side" Criss replied. "Come on Crissy just tell her you got cold feet and we go right where we left off" as she ran her hand through his hair.

"When you left me I was in the worst time of my life. No deal Belinda" taking her hands off of him. "Come on Criss we can finally have that child you always wanted maybe get your crabby old mother off your back bout giving her a grandson"she offered. "Too late for that Belinda my fiancé already did that so have fun by yourself" and walked off. 

When Criss got back all the guys were watching a racy movie. "I bet you a hundred dollars those boobs are fake"Costa stated. "No those are real" JD replied as Criss walked over to see what they were watching. "Pay him Costa those are real"he replied. "How do you know?"Costa asked. "Because I did an illusion where I took off a girl's bra with out unhooking it well she was one of the girls I did it with. I also had a hot night in bed with her too," Criss remarked as everyone chuckled.

"Where's Klayton?". "In Johnny's room he didn't want to watch this said that they were too racy for his eyes to watch". In the room Klayton was sitting in a chair with his computer as Criss came in. "This is a first you use to love skin flicks".

"I haven't watched one of those since I almost became apart of it when I was on the street" Klayton replied. "How's Johnny?" looking at his sleeping son. "He snores like his father" Klayton stated as Criss smirked at Klayton. "Before I forget here's Zeni's ring for the wedding" showing Klayton. "Dam break out the sun glasses this ring will shine so bright in the sun the people at the space station in outer space will see it"Klayton stated as Criss tried not to laugh.

"You won't believe this downstairs I ran into Belinda and she wanted a second chance with me". "I hope you didn't or Zeni may put you back into that wheelchair" Klayton replied putting his computer on the floor. "Please I'd have to have a tumor in my brain to get back with that skank. She left me at the worst time of my life but Zeni brought me to the man you see right now and gave me this sweet little boy" brushing his hair.

"Well I do have a surprise for you but Costa wanted to wait until after the wedding". "And what's that Nosey Nelly?" Criss asked. "Costa and Tamara are having a baby". "How did you find out?" Criss inquired. "I kind of over heard them talking about it a couple of days ago"he replied. "Well don't tell anyone else or Costa may kill you" Criss warned him. "I swear it's just you and me that know". "OK" Criss remarked. "You want to put in a bet for the sex of the baby?" Klayton asked. Criss chuckled as Klayton did too.