nine

When Criss got home his mother was waiting for him

When Criss got home his mother was waiting for him.  "Christopher where have you been I've been calling you forever"she asked.  "Sorry mom I didn't-".  Criss stopped himself as he took the phone out of his pants pocket.  "Anyway I talked to Costa's doctor and he thinks that it's time for Costa to see you" she remarked.  "Thanks mom excuse me"Criss stated  and left as Dimitra followed him. 

"Something brothering you Christopher?".  "I sometimes forget I'm in this chair mom and it hits me that I can't even feel my phone vibrate anymore it just feel like a boulder hit me in the chest" he replied wiping his eyes.  "Oh Christopher I can tell that this is hard for you sometimes but don't let it beat you down" she replied. 

"The way I've been feeling lately they should make up a room for me at the asylum" Criss admitted.   "You've been feeling down Christopher?".  "Mom if Zeni didn't show up today I was ready to roll myself into the pool" Criss admitted.  "Christopher I think you need to talk to someone before you're sharing a room with Costa" she suggested.  "I think you're right mom" giving her a hug.  The next day Criss was getting dressed as his niece knocked at the door.

"Hey Uncle Criss you dressed".  "Yes come on in D" he called out.  She opened the door to see her uncle buttoning his shirt.  "Grandma wanted to know if you're ready to go".  "I just need my sneakers over there can you grab them".  She walked over and grabbed them.  "Can I ask you a question Uncle Criss?".  "About what?".  "Are you scared about seeing Uncle Costa because of what happened" she inquired. 

"I've told everyone this I don't blame Costa, or your father for what happened that night.  It was just random act of violence" he replied.  "I heard dad talking once and he said Uncle Costa had to have E.S.T*.,".  Maybe I should look into that maybe it will make me feel better Criss thought.  "We should get going do need any help".  "The one thing I'm getting good at is getting in and out of this chair" Criss replied.  Dimi got the door as they went downstairs together in the elevator.

*Electric Shock Therapy