TWENTY

At the house Criss was relaxing when the door opened and Klayton came in

At the house Criss was relaxing when the door opened and Klayton came in.  "Hey Criss where are you I got a bone to pick with you".  Criss rolls over and asks what bones does he need to pick with him.  "Why didn't you tell me you and Zeni are having a baby I had to hear it from Costa" he replied.  "Well if you would answer your phone now and again you would of known" he replied sarcastily.  "Very funny so do you know if you're having a girl or boy yet?" Klayton inquired excited.  "No we're going to find out today and will you relax or cut down on the caffeine"Criss replied. 

The door bell rang and Criss went to get it.  At the door is the detective.  "Hello Christopher nice to see you" he replied.  "Please come in".  When Klayton saw the detective both of them weren't happy to see eachother again after the last time the detective visited.  "So here to give my friend false hope again?" he asked.  "Klayton I don't want a repeat of the last time you guys met so go outside".  Klayton gave the detective the bird again and walked outside. 

"Sorry about him detective so why the visit?".  "Well after we made the deal with the man we caught at the chop shop he gave us a name Drake Lawford known drug dealer".  "But why would a drug dealer want to car jack me than shot me?" Criss asked.  "We're trying to find that out Criss I'll talk to you later" the detective stated and left.  After the officer left Klayton came in and saw the worried look on his face. "What's wrong?".  "It seems a drug dealer might of been the one who shot me that night" Criss remarked.  "You owe money to the man?" Klayton asked. 

"Klayton if I could I'd get out of this chair and beat you with it"Criss replied.  "Had to ask"Klayton said.  "Oh shot I should of been at the doctor's officer ten minutes ago Zeni's going to kill me" Criss replied when he noticed the time. "Come on I'll take you".  At the office Zeni was waiting for Criss than Zeni got up and informed the nurse she was going to use the bathroom. 

After she finished she came out and heard two people arguing in the elevator.  GOD YOU'RE WORSE THAN COSTA YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR LISCENSE REVOKED.  HEY I GOT YOU HERE DIDN'T I YEAH BY ALMOST MAKING ME A DEAD MAN.  The door opened and Criss and Klayton got out to see Zeni standing there chuckling. 

"I could hear you two arguing before the elevator even opened" she remarked.  Klayton gave Zeni a kiss on the check.  "I should get going I'll call you later to see if I've got a nephew or niece coming" and Klayton left.  "I thought Klayton had two nieces from his sisters" Zeni asked.  "You know Klayton when he find out if it's a boy or girl he's going to be changing that to god son or daughter" Criss replied as Zeni laughed.