nineteen

After Zeni told Criss about the baby Criss felt over the moon but Criss wanted to wait a while to tell the family which Zeni understood

After Zeni told Criss about the baby Criss felt over the moon but Criss wanted to wait a while to tell the family which Zeni understood.  Four months went by and JD showed up at the house but couldn't find Criss until he heard some grunting in the gym.  JD went to the gym to find Criss working out.  "Hey grunter"he called as Criss turned his head to see his brother.  "Oh hey JD what are you doing here?".  "Just wanted to see how you were I haven't seen you in here in a while" JD replied as Criss wiped the sweat off his face. 

"I'd like to keep in shape despite being in a wheelchair" Criss stated.  "I heard the wedding has been postponed for some reason".  "Oh that Zeni was just feeling so overwhelmed with the wedding and her parents separating so we decided to postpone the wedding for a bit"Criss replied.  

"Criss you have a tell for when you're lying so can I have the truth"JD remarked.  "I am JD now if you don't mind I have to take a shower".  Before Criss could roll away JD grabbed the back of his chair. "Come on Criss you tell me or I'll boot you wheelchair".  Criss laughed.  "Where are you going to find a boot JD I don't think the DMV is renting them out now excuse me" and Criss went off to the bathroom.  While Criss was in the bathroom JD snuck around to find out what his brother is hiding. 

JD saw a door ajar so he went in and saw the room was being painted with a rocking chair still in its box than JD saw a box labeled clothes so he opened it and saw that it was filled with baby clothes.  "What the hell are you doing Sherlock Holmes?"Criss inquired coming in. 

"Zeni's pregnant you guys are having a baby" JD said. "Cats out of the bag yea".  JD gave Criss a hug and asked why the secrecy.  "We just wanted to wait enjoy the thought of being parents"Criss replied.  "When were going to tell the family as the child is being born"JD asked.  "Well Zeni told her mother who told our mom, than she bumped into Costa and he told Tamara who than told your wife so she'll probably tell you tonight" Criss explained. 

"Nice game of telephone Criss what about her brother who told him".  "Zeni wanted to do that so she's having lunch with him right now"Criss remarked.  "I hate being the last to know but congrates Criss what are you hoping for boy or girl".  "Believe or not we both hope it's a boy" Criss stated smiling.  "Well if you need help with the nursery give me or Costa a call".  He gave his brother a hug and left.