TWELEVE

As everyone visited with Costa Dimitra and Criss went to get a drink at a nearby coffee shop.  "Are you sure you're all right Christopher?"she asked.  "I'm all right mom the doctor prescribed me some medication to help with the anxiety and I'm going to see a therapist for help with my depression too" Criss replied.  "I'm glad Christopher I hate seeing you so down" she remarked.  "When I was waiting outside I met a man who was in the same boat as me paralyzed that is and he made me see that I was pushing you guys away when I needed you the most"he said. 

"I'm glad to hear that Christopher". "I was thinking that maybe when Costa gets out he can stay with me until he gets back on his feet" Criss thought.  "Are you sure you want to do that Christopher?".  "I want to mom beside JD keeps bugging me to get a roommate".  Dimitra chuckled which made Criss do the same.  "I was wondering if I'd see that side of you again Christopher" she said with a smile. After the visit JD brought Criss home to find Klayton bringing stuff into Criss's home. 

"Excuse me I don't think I ordered a bulter" Criss said as Klayton came out.  "I have brandy and a cigar waiting for you in the library sir",Klayton remarked in a bad British accent which made JD and Criss chuckle.  "I kind of got kicked out of my rental and I knew where you hid the key so I thought I'd surprise you".  JD got Criss's wheelchair and Criss got in it.  "What did you do this time?" Criss asked.  "Let's just say I may have started a tiny fire in the back yard that got out of hand".  "Just keep the flammable liquids away from him"JD suggested. 

"You better pray you don't get arrested for arson because I may not bail you out"Criss said.  "If I left in a certain amount of time say five minutes ago he wouldn't press charges" Klayton stated sheepishly.  "Have fun guys" as JD left.  "Remember Klayton it's not going to be parties every night and ladies coming in at all hours of the night.  This isn't the Playboy Mansion".  "I'd better cancel the dancing girls than" as Klayton went in.  I'm so going to regret this Criss thought as he went in.