seven

At the nurse's station Dr Cruise was waiting until Dr. Jacob arrived.  "Dr. Jacob what are you doing here for an arrest?"he asked walking over.  "Let me see the patient's chart"the doctor asked so the nurse gave it to him.  "I don't know why you're looking at his file he's a drug seeker plain and simple".  "Than tell me this why would a drug seeker fake a panic attack for stuff like Oxy or Fentanyl?"he asked. 

"Drug addicts would fake anything for a hi but I was onto his game I get some gratitude around here" he stated as Doctor Jacob looked up to see if this person was a former patient.  "The only thing you'll get Dr. Cruise is probably a lawsuit. Your fake wheelchair patient his name is Christopher Sarantakos he was brought into this hospital three years ago after he was car jacked and shot in the back becoming paralyzed,". The doctor looked at the file.  "Officers go release the patient and Dr. Cruise I think you're done for the night get your things and leave". 

After Doctor Cruise left the officer came back in shock.  "Doctor it seems the patient picked the lock and left"he replied.  When he came back Zeni asked if everything was all right.  "Yea tell me again why I took this job to mange the ER than do surgery?" he asked.  "Because you couldn't do surgery in a wheelchair" she replied.  "Zeni what's Criss Angel's real name?".  "It's Christopher Sarantakos I think that's how you pronounce it why" she replied.  "I just saw his file he was car jacked three years ago and for fun the jacker shot Criss in the back". 

"Yes they couldn't take out the bullet because it was too close to an artery so they left it in for fear of Criss bleeding to death.  He's just upset at the world for what happened to him and to add to the pain Criss's brother Costa was so guilt ridden because he's the one who informed Criss of the short cut to his car that he had a breakdown and now is in an asylum" she remarked.  "No wonder he has a chip on his shoulder"he stated.  "Remind you of someone" Zeni inquired looking at her brother