thirty-one

At a tailor shop Criss and the rest of his grossmen were getting measured for suits.  "I wonder if you were ready to get married or you were just dragging it out" Klayton said.  "No I guess with all that happened with Johnny's arrival and me learning how to walk again the wedding was put on hold but now it's back on"Criss remarked looking at some ties which Klayton noticed.  "If you think I'm wearing a bow tie I'm leaving". 

Criss chuckled as he got up.  "So what gentlemen's club would like to go to for your bachelor party?" Klayton asked.  "There's going to be a hiccup with that there's one person in the party that's too young to be there".  "Who?"Costa asked.  "Johnny I want Zeni to have a great bachelorette party that I told her I'd take Johnny for the night".  "Why don't we ask mom to babysit Johnny?" JD inquired. 

"Because mom isn't coming in until the day of the wedding and Lynn and Tam are apart of Zeni's bridesmaids" Criss replied.  "Criss you know how to ruin a great time".  "Klayton guys I've already had a bachelor party if you remember but this Zeni's first marriage I want her to enjoy her party beside I've got a villa at Planet Hollywood with a surprise"Criss stated. 

"Allright but if we're watching Wizard of OZ I will throw you off the top of Planet Hollywood" Klayton replied.  When Criss got back Johnny was jumping around in his playpen.  "Hey buddy you having fun in there" as Criss  picked him up.  "And me with out a camera".  Criss turned around and saw his mother.  "MOM!!! I thought you weren't coming until the wedding".  "Your mother came to help out with the wedding". 

"Zeni can you take Johnny for a minute I need to talk to my mom".  "Sure come on sweetie it's time for a bath" and went upstairs. "I thought you'd be surprise" she replied.  "I am but I kind of used that fact to get out of something".  "What's that Christopher?" she asked.  "Klayton wants to take everyone to a gentlemen's club for the bachelor party". 

"And since Zeni's having her the same night you get your son for the night".  "Bingo beside I hate going to strip club watching girl dressing slutty and shake their butts in my crotch.  If I want that I'll ask my wife to be if she'd do it" Criss remarked.  "All right Christopher I'll keep my appearance here a secret until say after the parties".  "Thanks mom why don't you go upstairs and give your grandson a kiss good night"