SIX

That night Criss was looking outside when his mother came in. "You all right Christopher?" "Mom I can't do this"he replied. "What's that Christopher?". "Go out with Zeni why would she go out with a guy like me" Criss stated. "Christopher don't do this to yourself don't hide because you can't dance, or walk. You're the same Christopher Nicholas Sarantakos who followed his dream no matter where it took him" she remarked.

"I just feel like I'm doing this because I'm a fucking charity-case"Criss stated. "Christopher you're not a charity case". "Yes I am I'll never been that man-". Criss started gasping for air. "Christopher what's wrong?". I-I-I- can't breathe" he stated gasping. Dimitra grabbed the phone and dialed 911. At the hospital Criss was laying in bed as a doctor came in. "Hello I'm doctor Cruise it says you had a panic attack". "I've been getting them a lot" Criss remarked. "How long have you been paralyzed?" the doctor inquired.

"Three fucking year"Criss said getting annoyed. The doctor thinking Criss was faking poked Criss's leg. "What are you doing checking my reflex because I don't have any in my legs"Criss replied. "So what drugs are you trying to get here?". The doctor was really pissing off Criss so after Criss got into his chair he ran over the doctor's feet . "I want that man arrested!!!" Dr. Cruise called out. In the break room Zeni was visiting her brother. "I can't believe Criss stood me up". "Maybe he was nervous and chickened out".

"Well he should of called" she replied. The door opened and a nurse walked in. "Doctor Jacob we have a problem Doctor Cruise just had a patient arrested. He claims the patient is a drug seeker".
"He thinks everyone is drug seeking even babies, where is the patient and doctor Cruise?"he asked. "The patient is handcuffed in a room and Dr. Cruise is waiting for you at the nurse's station. "I'll be right back Zeni. Why do I get these kind of guys" Doctor Jacob muttered.