twenty-seven

"Are you serious it was Klayton?".  "Yea I'm shocked as you are".  The next day Criss was on the phone with the detective when Klayton came in.  "If nobody's home I guess that means I can throw a rager in this house"he called out.  "You do that I'll kill you" Criss replied coming out with the walker.  "Where's Zeni and my god son".  "The grandmothers took her and Johnny out so we can talk"Criss said.  Criss sat down as Klayton sat next to him.  "I talked to the detective a few minutes ago he informed me that you pistol whipped the guy who shot me".  

"I don't know what came over me when I heard his name hearing your voice in my head telling me this guy shot you and put you in that chair for four fucking years all of the anger I had toward that guy just exploded like a volcano" Klayton replied. "Well the guy confessed to it and stealing my car that day too.  He said after shooting me thinking he killed me he took my car as a bonus but when he heard I survived he brought it to that chop shop"Criss replied.

"Well I'm glad you're ok and that mad man is gone".  Criss leaned over and hugged his friend telling Klayton he was his rock when he needed it.  "Thanks".  That afternoon Zeni came with Criss and Klayton to therapy with Johnny in toe. "Oh my god is this your son Christopher" Wendy inquired as Zeni gave Johnny to her.  "Yes that my little man" as he tried to put his foot in his mouth. 

"Well why don't we get stretched out ".  After some stretching Criss went over to the parallel as Zeni watched while bouncing Johnny.  Criss got up as Klayton took the chair away.  Criss was doing good than Johnny wanted to get down so Zeni put him down on the ground.  Criss stopped half way as his hands started to sweat. 

"You need help Criss?"Wendy asked.  "Give me a second" Criss remarked as he straighten himself out.  Criss started again always taking glancing at Zeni and Johnny who was standing while holding on to Zeni's leg.  Criss chuckled a little as he got near the end. He looked up again and saw Johnny walking to him.  When Criss got to the end Johnny was there to meet him.  Zeni got up and walked over as Wendy and Klayton came over. "All right Criss you did it" she remarked. 

"I knew that stubborn attitude would come in handy" Klayton stated.  "Dada" Johnny stated which made everyone happy.  "Christopher you're standing with out help"Zeni noticed.  Everyone stepped back as Criss took two more steps away from the bars.  Criss stood there as everything that had happen these pass four years and coming back to the person he is.  Zeni started to cry and gave Criss a hug as Criss wiped her tears away.