TEN

When they got to the asylum Criss was so nervous even his hands were sweating

When they got to the asylum Criss was so nervous even his hands were sweating.  "Shall we?".  "I think we've got one problem mom" pointing to the handicap ramp which was tapped off with a sign that said it was being fixed.  "Than how do we get Uncle Criss inside".  "Maybe this is a sign for me that Costa's not ready for me" Criss replied.  "Criss don't think that I'll go talk to the doctor maybe there's another ramp you can use" and they all went in. 

As Criss just sat outside a van pulled out.  The driver got out and brought out a man in a wheelchair.  "Thanks Marcus I'll see you here in three hours" he replied.  "Just give me a ring if it ends early doc" and the guy left.  "I see they forgot about us" he stated rolling over to Criss.  "At least they're getting rid of the cracks so we don't fall" Criss replied snickering.  "Is that what happens I see you got a few scratches on your face".  "Yea my name's Criss" holding out his hands as they shook.  "Kayden so what bring you here if you don't mind me asking".

"My brother is in here he had a breakdown thinking it's his fault I'm in this thing" Criss stated.  "What happened did he run you over?" as Criss snickered.  "A car jacker came up behind me and shot me in the back than took my car for an added bonus.  My brother Costa thought it was his fault because he informed me of a short cut to where I got shot"Criss explained. 

"That sad better than me.  I was in an ambulance speeding to a call when a drunk t boned us when I woke up five days later they informed me that my back was broking in three places and there was no way to fix it so I'm in this until I die".  "Did you ever get depressed?"Criss inquired.  "The first two years yes but my sister wouldn't let me push her away even when I tried she'd push that much harder to be with me" he replied.

"I think I'm doing the exact the same thing expect I'm pushing my mother and friends away but my mother and my friends are pushing me back to keep me around even standing up for me when I can't" Criss stated smiling.  Just than a man came out.  "Doctor Jacob nice to see you are you ready for lunch my wife is waiting for us".  "Let's go Mike nice talking to you Criss".  "Hope we meet up again" Criss called out.  "Remember Criss keep your family and friend close"Kayden replied as they left. 

After they left JD came out.  "I talked to an ordeal they're opening an emergency exit for you and they apologize for this".  "It's all right come on I want to get Costa out of here" Criss replied and they went off.