THIRTY-FOUR

At the doctor's office Criss and Zeni were waiting for the doctor than Criss yawn as the doctor came in.  "So how are we doing you two?"she asked.  "Just waiting for this little boy to come"Zeni replied.  "Johnny keeps asking me if he's a big brother yet" Criss stated.  "Well everything is going good this time around so just take it easy".  "Criss and my son have been keeping me stress free as possible" Zeni stated.

"Well keep my number close but before you go can I speak to your husband for a minute alone".  Zeni left as Criss sat down.  "So what do you want to talk about?" Criss inquired.  "I just notice how tired you look".  "Yea I'm just trying to get my show together before the baby comes"Criss replied.  "Criss I think you need to take some time off and get some sleep so you can help Zeni when that baby comes" she suggested.  "Ok doc"Criss remarked.  When they got home Zeni sat down as Criss put her feet up. 

"So what did the doctor talk to you about?" she asked.  "She wants me to take some time off and get some sleep" Criss replied.  "Criss there's something you're not telling me what's wrong".  "I've been having a case of insomina lately" Criss replied.  "Why do you think you've been having trouble sleeping is it because of what happened when Johnny was born?"she asked. 

"No it's just a dream I've been having" Criss said.  "What's it about?".  "I'm on stage doing a run through when my legs just stop working.  I close my eyes but when I open eyes I'm in a rubber room as everything that I had including you and Johnny are gone.  The doctor tells me I imagined it all"Criss said as tears fell down his face.  Zeni got up and went over to Criss. 

"Criss it was just a dream and everything including me, Johnny, and this little guy too we're real and so is your show so don't worry now why don't we go upstairs and take a nap like the doctor ordered" Zeni suggested as Criss smiled.