1

(a/n hi! I don't really know much about Korea or anything so if I get something wrong please tell me. I'm going to try to be serious with this book I promise! thank you!)

You had been standing in the middle of this sweaty bus for 2 hours. The stench of the man next to you burned your nostrils as you breathed in hoping for a breath of fresh air that would never come. You had been on your way to work expecting a 30-minute bus ride instead of one that would take hours. In your hand, you held a now cold coffee as the thought of drinking it disgusted you as it had been "contaminated" by the stench around you.

The bus stopped yet again as the traffic had been backed up due to a 4 car crash. This time stopping suddenly and knocking you over into the person in front of you who was holding onto the bar next to them for dear life.

"Oh- I'm so sorry" you stood up bowing quickly.

"It's fine" the voice was surprisingly calm "Are you okay? That was a bit of a hard stop..."

"Pf- uh- yeah I'm fine. Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" you asked, afraid that you had hurt the person.

"Yep. What is your name?" the unknown person finally looked at you. His was extremely handsome and you would have thought he was an angel if you had not known different. "Uh- sorry that seems weird... you don't have to tell me if you don't want to... I'm Kim Seokjin but just call me Jin" he held out his hand for a handshake.

"Hi Jin, I'm y/n" You took his hand and shook it. Not to your surprise (based on his amazing face...) his hand was extremely soft. You held it a bit too long until you finally realized and pulled away. You smiled awkwardly and decided to try to keep talking as both of you seemed bored out of your minds. "So, where are you getting off?"

"I'm actually going to my first day of work. I was originally going to stop by the mall and pick up some things but based on the time of this bus ride I don't think that will happen. I work at that little restaurant called Wings... " He chuckled a bit nervously and looked to you.

"Wait really?" you looked surprised as he nodded. "I work there too! I knew we were getting new employee's but I did not think that we would get one today. No one told me."

"Looks like we are co-workers then" Jin smiled as you both kept talking for the rest of the ride learning things about each other

***

Both you and Jin had made it to the restaurant as you rushed in planning your very long apology for both your co-workers and your manager. You were very thankful your manager had been very forgiving. You were rarely late and he was fine with the rare occurrence as long as it did not become a habit. Jin had been walking slowly and was very calm as he did not start work until 30 minutes from the time it was now. He walked into the cafe and was greeted happily as you all knew you needed a few more people to work.

"Hello, Jungkook! Tae, Namjoon, Hobi, Yoongi! I'm so sorry I was late. My bu-" you were cut off by Yoongi telling you it was fine and that they only got a few customers while you were away. "Oh- well o-okay. Uhm... this is Jin. He is our new employee. I met him on the way here." you gestured to Jin who was standing a few feet away. He walked up to the guys and held out his hand for each of them to shake. He bowed slightly.

You went down the line of boys naming them each for Jin to remember. Jungkook and Taehyung were fooling around and messing with each other. Namjoon just stood and stared at Jin and Yoongi looked ready for a nap. Hoseok was doing some weird dance.(I'll be your freestyle dance teacher) Finally, the manager walked out of his office as he smiled brightly.

"Y/n, You're here! And I see you all have met our new employee. " Being the laid back person he is Park Jimin walked up to you and gave you a hug and shook Jin's hand.

"Hello Jimin, I'm sorry for my absence this morning, my bus had been caught in traffic and I had not been able to get off and walk." He nodded and smiled.

"It's fine" he waved his hand in dismissal. "I won't do anything to you, Y/n. You are rarely late so it doesn't seem to bother me. We were slow on business this morning anyways. "

You nodded you head while thanked Jimin and looked at Jin. "what will you be doing to work?" he was staring into space. Startled by your comment he jumped a little but focused.

"I'm a chef." he smiled, proud of his position. You nodded.

"Waitress" both of you went to your work as Jimin showed Jin to the kitchen where he started cooking. Every once in a while a few people would walk in and you would say your signature welcome.

"Hello! We are-" you would say and wait for the rest of your coworkers to finish your sentence with you.

"WINGS" you would say together in perfect harmony.

As the day went by you all got increasingly tired and your welcomes would get slower but they still would happen. You all waited for the minute that the restaurant would close, even Jin was ready to leave. Finally when the restaurant closed you went and slumped down onto a booth and laid back. Soon all of the boys followed after and sat or laid with you. Except for Jin. With your head now on Tae's lap and him leaning on Jungkook's shoulder as Yoongi laid on the other side. (it was the circular booth thing so it was large). Namjoon and Jimin had sat at another table beside yours. You all looked at Jin tiredly and slightly expectantly as Jin had just stood awkwardly to the side of the table. You sighed and sat up, patting the spot next to you.

"We do this every night. Just sit with us." Jin nodded and sat down next to you. You leaned your head onto his shoulder not caring whether you know him or not. Jin just sat there awkwardly until he finally relaxed a few minutes later. You happily hummed as he relaxed and everyone sat there, peacefully.

You loved your friends. It did not matter if they were made today or 3 years ago. You would cherish every minute with them.

(1148 words)