16

You woke up to Namjoon shaking you.

"Y/n. Y/n wake up!" You sat up, almost hitting your head on Namjoon's.

"What? What is it?" You said quickly.

"Tae and kook got into an accident. We have to go to the hospital."

"Oh. Let's go then" you said as you shot out of your spot on the couch and slid on your converse. You ran out of the house with Namjoon following. Even though you were wearing one of Namjoon's hoodies and some leggings, you needed to make sure your friends were okay. You ran down the stairs of the apartment complex and to the car. Namjoon joined you and started driving.

***

You ran into the hospital, quickly asking the nurse where the boys were and running there. You pushed through people and finally made it to their room.

You knocked and walked inside. What you saw took the rest of your sanity to keep from breaking down. You saw both of your best friends, covered in bruises and casts, dried blood formed at the corner of Taehyung's mouth and both were passed out.

Namjoon ran in beside you. "Oh" his voice cracked. He put his hand on your shoulder to steady himself. You looked up at his face to see a tear fall onto his cheek. You walked to the side of Jungkook's bed.

"Jungkook Hyung" You said. "You don't deserve this. Bunny, I-" you covered you mouth and grabbed his hand. It was larger than yours and you used both of your hands to hold it, but you felt that you couldn't let go, or he would be gone. You looked at Taehyung.

"My innocent lion... how could this happen to you?" You let go of Jungkook's hand with one of your hands and put your hand into Taehyung's cold one. You held both of their hands tight. Namjoon pulled a chair up behind you and you sat down. A doctor walked in.

"Hello, I'm doctor Kang. I was notified you were here and I'm guessing you would like to know of their condition." You nodded your head as the doctor told Namjoon to sit down. You held your breath. "The both of them are in medically induced comas. The impact hit their heads directly. Their car flipped a few times. Jungkook has a broken arm and a few broken ribs." The doctor took a deep breath. You felt tears bloom in your eyes.

"What about Taehyung?" Namjoon asked, voice no more than a broken whisper.

"Taehyung has a broken spine. He may never walk again" you covered your mouth with you hand once more. You squeezed the boys hand. The doctor put his hand on your shoulder.

"They will wake up soon, I understand that this is hard to deal with, everything happens for a reason"

You nodded your head. Nothing seemed right anymore. No more hanging out around the booth after long days of work. No more silly text messages. No more. Your world was truly crashing.

When did anyone deserve this?

***
You slept with namjoon that night. You wouldn't let him leave. Your nonstop crying finally ended as you tired yourself out️. In the morning you decided to pick up Minjun so Jin could see Taehyung and Jungkook.

Soon, you were sitting on the floor as Minjun made your hair beautiful, making his version of braids in your hair. Your puffy eyes watched his chubby fingers work their magic. Namjoon sat nearby and handed Minjun hair ties and butterfly clips. Minjun has his hair done with about five butterfly and bow clips stuck to his light brown locks.

"Mommy?"

"Hmm?"

"Why you no stay wif me and daddy?"

"I'm having a really long sleep over with uncle Joonie." You quickly thought.

"Okie dokie artichokie"

***

Yoongi called you. He told you about Jimin. Your heart shattered more.

You thought you and Jin broke up to fix everything. Why is everything crashing then?

Why does the world turn back on you and slap you back, just when you were reaching home?

Why can't you just be happy?

(Be ready for a time skip. Chapters are short now. It's to hard for me to write long chapters. I may go back and split up some chapters or straight up unpublished this book, fix it, and then publish it again.

Idk, you tell me)

(726 words)