26

You finally made it home and tried to walk into the house. Keyword: tried. Minjun used all his strength to hold you back from walking into the door. He thought it was funny that you couldn't get in. Jin was talking with Minjee and not paying any attention to the both of you. Finally, you swept Minjun off the ground and swung him (gently) onto the couch.

"The tickle monster is gonna get you!" You raised your hands up and wiggled your fingers. Minjun squealed and ran off to his room. You and Jin decided in the car that you would go to the store later to get Minjee furniture. She would be sharing a room with Minjun. For now, you would celebrate Minjun's birthday and get to know Minjee. Speaking of her, Jin and the small girl walked into the room. You bounced over to the two.

"Okay, what's your favorite color?" You asked Minjee.

"Pink"

"You have my respect" you and Jin said simultaneously. She giggled.

"Dessert or normal food?"

"Dessert! Duh" you nodded your head.

"Mochi?"

"the best thing in the world" she leaned in and whispered.

"You were destined to be my kid." You said in all seriousness. Jin grabbed her bag and set it onto the couch.

"How old are you exactly?"

"I just turned nine!" She giggled.

"Nice"

"You hungry?" Jin walked towards the kitchen.

"Yes please"

"Got it coming up! Just so you know, you're going to eat well in this house" and Jin left to make some- some something. Suddenly Minjun ran in and you remembered something.

"You want your present now?" Minjun's ears perked up and he nodded his head and smiled, showing you his gapped teeth. You left to get his present.

You walked back in holding a pink stuffed teddy bear that had a firefighters hat on.

"OMG MOMMY IT'S LIKE TEDDY! TEDDY CAN HAB A BOYFRIEND" (teddy was the purple bear. It's gender changes every five minutes..)

"that's great baby" Minjun nodded and he rushed over to Minjee who was sitting in the couch. He stuffed it in her face.

"SEE! SEE!"

"Yes I see Minjun"

***

You slid your hand into Jin's as you walked down the store aisles, searching for furniture and supplies for Minjee. You had went ahead and bought the two children bunk beds. Minjee would sleep on top and Minjun would be on the bottom. His little car bed would have to go. After Jin suggested just redoing the whole room, you had bought paint and other decorations to use on the small room.

Minjee also bought a few dresses and other things. You ended up buying the both of them candy in the checkout line after Minjun's cry's and then you feeling you had to get Minjee something. In the end, you had spent at least three hundred and one dollars.

Goodbye wallet.

You were thankful your jobs paid well.

***

That night you sat with all of your kids. Minjun, Minjee, and Seokjin.He had just finished assembling the bunk bed and got jealous after seeing you cuddling with the real children. You made a cult circle around with the kids and started your conversation.

"So. Ready to play the most hardcore version of truth or dare?" Minjun didn't understand but Minjee did. Her face immediately brightened and she nodded her head. "Okay then. Minjee, since you're new, you can go first, ask anyone"