24

(DHUEEH 340 SOMETHING READS?? MORE THAN 50 VOTES?

damn I feel special)

(I also changed Lisa to Minjee. Originally I wasn't thinking of the Idol but then I did and I couldn't think of her as a kid so yeah... if there is Lisa in there it is a mistake so pretend that it says Minjee)

You broke a piece of chocolate off of the candy bar in your hand. You fed it to Minjun who sat on Jin's lap in front of you. Minjun sang a song from a cartoon he watched repeatedly, even though it came out shaky as Jin was bouncing him on his hip.

Today was the day.   The Day..  Today you would adopt Minjun. You waited in the center for the kind lady to come out and get you. A little girl that was probably about eight or nine walked into the colorful room. She immediately ran over to Minjun who shied away.

"Hello! I'm Minjee! You're really cute! We should be friends!" Minjun stared at the girl with his doe eyes. You poked his side.

"Say hi Minjun!" you whispered. He just hid farther behind you. You looked back at the gir. "Sorry, he's shy" the girl nodded her head before jumping and pulling out a lollipop.

"Do you like lolis?" She asked the boy. Minjun's ears twitched and he pulled out from behind you. (That sounded weird...) He looked at the girl before nodding his head. She unwrapped it for him and handed him the lolipop. He stuck it in his mouth and giggled. You smiled at the girl as she lead him to the small area filled with toys. He immediately went to the fire truck. They both played together until you were called. Then you walked over to Minjun and told Minjee you had to go.

***

You walked into the small office room with Jin holding your hand while he carried Minjun. All you had to do now was sign some papers, and Minjun was yours. Yet, for some reason you were nervous.

Today, you would officially be Minjun's mother. Today was the day that would confirm you would watch him grow up, to become a child, a moody teen, an adult, maybe even a parent himself.

The worker lady (Mrs. Oh) handed you the paperwork and both you and Jin signed.

"I saw your son talking to Minjee." Mrs. Oh said. "The poor girl has been staying in the orphanage with us her whole life, noone would even foster her" She frowned. You looked at Jin.

"I want her"

"Y/n... we just adopted Minjun"

"I want her" Jin turned to mrs. Oh.

"I'm sorry, can we talk in the hallway for a minute?" She nodded her head.

"Of course"

(I actually need help on this.

Should you adopt Minjee or foster her or do nothing. Pllleeasse comment what you want because I can't decide)

Adopt

Foster

Nothing