18

You walked up the steps to Jin's house, planning to get Minjun and go. You knocked on the door, but you got no answer. It was unusual for Jin to not answer on the first knock, so you checked to see if his car was still in the driveway before knocking again.

You heard a shriek on the other side and got worried. You yanked on the door handle to find that it was open. You ran inside to find your mother and father. In their arms was Minjun, Jin was trying to take his son back.

"who the fuck are you to-"

"Language y/n!" Your mother interrupted you.

"WHOM the fuck are you to be inside my house trying to kidnap my son?" You screamed at your mother. She rolled her eyes.

"Y/n, we all know this isn't your house. I'm not trying to kidnap your son, I'm just saying that he'd be better off living with me, a responsible adult with a stable mind and a income" your mother straightened her hair.

"Oh shut up would you!?" You became a teenager again. "You're taking my fucking child mother! Forcefully! Do you not understand that?"

Your mother blinked and your father snorted. You looked at Jin, a flash of hurt went through you before you reached for Minjun and basically yanked him from your mother's arms.

"I shouldn't even call you mother or father. A title like that is to be with someone who deserves it. Unlike the both of you. Get out of my sight"

"You do not talk to us like that. We raised you y/n" your father butted in.

"Great job. You really made me happy and ready for life. I don't have depression because of you and your efforts to stop the bullying I went through. Not one drop of it. Bye bye now" you waved to them"

Your mother clicked her tongue and was about to say something else when Jin stopped her.

"I think it's time for you to leave ma'am" Jin said. Although he was mad, he was still polite. Your mother snickered and left. It was easier than expected to make her leave. Once she was gone, Jin crossed his arms and looked at you.

"I'm sorry" you said quietly.

"It's okay, y/n. But, we need to talk"

"Oh- Kay.." you said and flipped down onto the couch. The same couch you and Jin would cuddle on after a long day of work, the same couch sat on as you watched Minjun run his little fire trucks around, the same couch you sat on when Jin broke up with you.

"I- I really love you y/n"

"I've always loved you, Jin"

"I did something horrible"

What?

What did he do?

"Huh?"

"I got too drunk babe"

"Why are you calling me that? What did you do?"

"I hurt a man. I kissed his girl and he got upset." You felt a pang of hurt run through you but immediately it was replaced with guilt. You should let Jin kiss whoever he wants. You aren't together anymore.

"Oh Jin. You idiot" you rubbed your head. You thought he did something worse. "What'd you do to him?"

"I broke his nose and probably his hand..."

"Why'd you kiss the girl?"

"She was in front of me and I was drunk?"

"Why is that a question?"

"I don't know?"

"Idiot"

"Sorry."

"It's okay." Jin sucked in some breath. Minjun ran off long before the conversation happened. A silence ran between the both of you. It wasn't comfortable, but it wasn't uncomfortable either. It was just there. After a minute Jin spoke again.

"I can't live without you"

"You're still in front of me, alive and living" you sounded a bit rude, and you snickered a bit. You quickly realized what you said and apologized. "Sorry"

"I miss you. Taking a break wasn't a mistake, for me at least. A-and i want you back. I-i've never been lonely until the moment you left. Even with 30 people around me, i'd still be lonely, because i know that you're not with me. We've both been battling life together, since the minute we met. B-but now i look at you, and i see how much i hurt you-" you cut him off there.

"You didn't hurt me, Jin. I hurt you. My own selfishness took control of me and i only cared about myself instead of focusing on you." you smoothed the folds in your pants. "I still love you too Jin. But it's been a while. Things have changed. Can we really go back?" you asked the boy sitting across from you.

"I would like to try"