End 1

*6 months later*

"Shouldn't you be unboxing the guest room?" you asked JIn as he stood behind you while you unboxed stuffed animals. You finally moved into a new house, one that was larger and gave the kids personal space as they had their own rooms.

'But i want to be in here with you" he back hugged you. You elbowed him in the rib. "Yah! Why you no love me?" At that moment, taehyung wheeled himself into the room with Minjee on his lap.

"Don't worry Jin, it's just that time of the month" You turned around and smacked the back of his head. "Hey! Why you no love me?" Minjee giggled and got off of Tae's lap. She walked up to you and squished you in the best hug she could.

"I love you Eomma" she said and rubbed her face on your shirt.

"I love you too sweetie" you said and Jin picked her up, holding her above his head as she squealed.

"Airplane! Whoosh!" and he carried her out the room. You twisted your engagement ring around your finger and smiled at the two.

***

At the end of the day, you sat on the couch with everyone, Minjun, Minjee, Jin and the boys. Aine (hoseok's wife. They got married about a month ago. It was adorable, great wedding. She was also pregnant. I can't wait to see them dimples on the kid...) held Minjun to her chest as he messed up her hair. Everyone had been tired out from the moving in, so you all sat in silence, just like the old times at the restaurant, in that circular booth, at the end of the day.

"Just like the old times eh?" Yoongi asked, Jimin sat on his lap. Everyone laughed and nodded their heads in agreement.  Jungkook braided Minjee's hair as he sat in between taehyung's legs. Taehyung put bows in jungkook's hair.  You contently drew lines on Jin's face. Hoseok sat beside Aine, everyone in a while patting Minjun's back or rubbing her shoulders.

"Anyone want to play the remember game?"

"What's that?"

"Its like spin the bottle but if it lands on you you have to share a memory."

'When was that a thing"

"It never was i just made it up"

"Oh"

"Well let's start" you grabbed a water bottle and sat it on the table. Jin grabbed it as it landed on you. He leaned in for kiss.

"We aren't playing spin the bottle Jin" Aine said.

"Yeah i know" and you hit his lips as he tried to kiss you. He pulled away and touched his lips. "Oww" he whined. You snorted.

"Hmmm... oh! Remember that time I picked Taehyung up?"

"And you dropped me because you are weak? Why'd you try doing that in the first place. You could have gotten one of the boys" he pouted and rubbed his arm.

"I dont know!"

'I don't even weigh that much. You're just a noodle"

"I will shove dry pasta up your nose'

"Don't worry guys it's just that time of the month' taehyung stretched as Aine snickered and rubbed her stomach.

"I can't tell you how much i miss that" everyone laughed as the game continued.

***

Soon the bottle landed on Namjoon. He sighed and leaned back in his chair for a minute. Then he popped back up and showed off his dimpled smile.

"I remember the time I met y/n. She was even smaller than she is now. Back in highschool" and he started the story.

***flashback to high school

You walked to class at a speedful pace, you were late a lot. But not today, today you decided that you wouldn't be late. Or at least you would try. You adjusted the bag on your shoulders before walking a bit faster than before. Someone beside you tripped and you turned around to see if they fell or not while still walking. Seeing that they were fine, you started to turn back around only to smack right into the chest of someone.

"Aish, my face" you touched your nose before looking up to scold the person who had been in your way. They totally ran into you, not the other way around, totally. You scrunched up your face and raised your hand to be me with the face of the school's jock. Kim Namjoon. He smiled at you kindly.

"In a rush, y/n?" he asked. You were taken aback. You weren't really known around the school, and it wasn't like you had a bunch of friends.

"Why do you know my name, jerk?"

"Whoa, hold up. I never did anything to be called a jerk. And besides, i know the names of most everyone in the school... you're also in most of my classes. Be cool, dude."  you frowned at him.

"I am cool" you pouted.

"Sure you are" he patted your head. "You have math with me next don't you?"

"Yes.."

"Cool. Do you want to skip with me? All my friends bailed" that was when you saw the 'mean girls' start heading your way. You hid behind Namjoon.

"Y-yeah sure" You made your way out of the school with him, and you had been best friends ever since

***

Now it was Aine and Hoseok's turn. (they both were in the memory)

"Remember when we told everyone Aine was pregnant?" Hoseok started.

"Heck. I remember" yoongi answered.

"Jin Hyung, you almost peed your pants" Jungkook laughed.

"Y/n cried, of course" Aine gave a raspberry to Minjun. "The crybaby she is"

"Shut up. Jiminie fainted"

"Yah! Taehyung tripped! And he is in a wheelchair" at that everyone laughed. You never wanted this moment to end.

(Next chapter will be the wedding. Be ready.)