8

As soon as you got to the house you opened the door, still holding Minjun who wasn't going to let go any time soon. You looked at him and grinned. "You are gonna stay here for tonight. Isn't that cool?" you asked.

"W-wike a sweepover?" He asked cutely.

"Uh-huh. Like a sleepover" Jin walked over to you both and pinched Minjun's cheeks. "How old are you prince?"

"Oh- I two" Minjun said proudly, holding up four fingers. You were honestly amazed at how well he could speak based on his age. You smiled with Jin and cooed at the baby. You brought him inside and showed him around. He touched just about anything he could reach but you didn't mind. You just let him touch the stuff and get used to his surroundings. Jin stood nearby. It wasn't extremely late but it was probably around six.

"Are you hungry bub?" you asked him. He had those waffles and you gave him food at the restaurant. He nodded his head and you looked at Jin. None of you felt like cooking so the both of you just chose to get takeout. Not that it mattered. It seemed Minjun loved the food too.

Soon it was late and Minjun seemed tired. He was being held by Jin after fighting a bit about how you needed to go do something. He seemed to be fine now after whining about it for a few minutes. He liked how Jin seemed to be like a safety blanket as he had been like 5 times the small child's size. He sat but would not go to sleep and fought the urge to close his eyes. Soon, you walked back into the room with some clothes for him. You thought of something, he never once asked to use the bathroom throughout the day. You froze.

"Can you use the toilet or do you still wear diapers?" you asked. Minjun stopped messing with Jin's hair and looked to you. Not even realizing that he needed to use the bathroom.

"Diapeys?" Minjun said and looked at you innocently. You muttered a curse and went back to your room, searching in the closet for the diapers you used when you babysat. You let out a sigh of relief finding them and briskly walked back to the living room where Jin and Min Jun where. Jin was already working on getting the baby's clothes off and he was half naked. You walked into the room with a new diaper and the clothes and walked over to the boys. First, you took off his diaper and slid a new one on him then took the shirt you brang and pulled it over his head. He looked too cute for your heart to handle. Jin was cooing at him as Minjun giggled.

"Okay, prince. Let's get some sleep, we probably will have a long day tomorrow." Jin said as he grabbed his hand and thought. "He could just sleep with us. Your bed is big enough" you nodded and walked to your room. Minjun and Jin followed.

"I wan teddy and mommy..." Minjun said. You and Jin both sighed. You guessed teddy was a stuffed animal of his.

"For tonight I'm gonna be mommy remember? And Jin will be teddy!" at this minjun's face brightened. He looked at Jin who smiled happily at the child. Minjun raised his hands up at Jin and jumped a bit.

"Uppie up!" he asked. Jin melted and picked up Minjun who happily giggled. Soon Jin had Minjun in a giggling fit as he had been tickling the small boy. You smiled and thought about the future. Will you marry Jin? Will you have children with him? Is this how it would be? You hoped the answer to all those questions would be yes. Jin stopped tickling him and you took him and got into bed, placing him in the middle. Jin got in soon after changing into his own pajamas. You had yours on already. Minjun hugged you as you all fell asleep, Jin had his arms around the both of you.

***

The next morning you (thankfully) woke up in the same position as you fell asleep in. This time you were the first to wake up so you decided that you would make breakfast. Of course, it wouldn't be anything special as you couldn't cook well but you decided on making toast. You quickly slid out of Minjun's grasp and replaced yourself with a pillow as to not wake him up. Soon you were standing in the kitchen and making toast. You took out blueberry jam and spread some on a piece, and put it onto a purple plate that you had for some reason. The other two pieces you made you just threw onto a random plate and set it on the table. Then you took out some juice and poured it into a water bottle, expecting it to be better with the lid and straw than no lid at all for Minjun. You sighed and walked into your room, checking the time.