25

(*sips tea in aNgR*)

"Y/n, we can't just take her..."

"But she's so cute and sweet! She gave Minmin a lollipop and played with him! They are already like- best friends"

"I know but babe, can we really handle another kid? And isn't she like- what- nine? She would have to go to school"

"That's good! We wouldn't have to take her to the restaurant"

"Don't you want to have some more time to think over this? You're only twenty-two y/n!"

"Please? Can we at least foster her? She's never lived anywhere else" Jin sighed and leaned his forehead against yours.

"Let's ask Mrs. Oh"

"Really! majwjwvwgs" Jin chuckled and lead you back into the office where the lady was talking with Minjun.

"What would you say about fostering Lisa?" Jin asked.

"I'd say that's a great idea!"

"Then we would like to take her"

"I'll grab the paperwork"  she left and cane back in after a few minutes. "Now, are you completely sure about doing this? And do you have or will get the correct supplies to foster this child?"

"Yep" both you and Jin said. She handed you the paperwork and you went through it. After that, you handed it back. Mrs. Oh smiled and got someone to go get the girl. She walked in with a small ladybug backpack and had a newfound shyness to her.

"Are you going to be my Eomma for now?" She asked you.

"Yes I am. And it's going to be awesome" you smirked and tickled her sides. She laughed until you stopped. Then she turned to Jin.

"Will you be my Appa?" Jin gave her the sweetest smile and tugged her over onto his lap.

"Yes I am. And you're going to be my daughter. And I already love you" she giggled and tears went to her eyes.

"I've never had parents" she swiped away the tears quickly and Jin hugged her. You both could tell she had matured fastly. She spoke and understood things better than most children her age. Minjun waddled over.

"Is you my Unnie?" (I think it's cuter for him to call her that instead) Lisa giggled and got off Jin's lap. Minjun made grabby hands at the girl who laughed and picked him up.

"I'm your Unnie," she rubbed her nose against the baby's. You and Jin cooed.

***

"Everyone buckled?" Jin called from the driver's seat.

"Yep!" The now-Siblings answered.

"Is your mother still beautiful?" You scoffed and hit his chest.

"Yep!" they answered again.

"Then let's hit the road, Kiddos" (my teacher calls us kiddos....)

The whole way home, Minjun and Minjee talked. They both had the same, never ending chatter personality.