End

*7 years later*

"Moooooommmm" Minjun, your ten year old son walked into the kitchen, where you cooked dinner.

"Yes, prince?" You chopped an onion.

"I miss dad" your heart aches as he said this. Your husband had been gone for a month, and that month was was to long.

"I miss him too, sweetie" you set down the knife and pulled Minjun if for a hug. Once you pulled away, you looked into his eyes. "Have you done your homework?" You tried getting his mind off his father.

"Yep!" He smiled at you, and laughed a bit.

"How about Minjee?" You asked. He nodded his head.

"Yeah, she just finished I think"

"That's good, baby"

"Stop calling me that mom. I'm not a baby" he wiggled a bit before grabbing an apple.

"You will always be my baby, Minjunnie" you rubbed his cheek. Then Minjee walked downstairs, to see the both of you.

"Hey Eomma. Can I go to Uncle Jimin and Yoongi's House tonight? Sugi is having a sleepover."

"Oh, not tonight, Jeejee. I'm sorry"

"Aw.. that's okay, I guess." She walked up to you and gave you a short hug. "I heard you guys talking about Appa. I know we all miss him" you nodded your head.

"Well, it's almost the anniversary of your adoptions!" You said and clapped your hands. Minjee smiled and nodded her head. Minjun just chomped into his Apple. "You two want to help me make dinner?"

***

That night, you all sat on the couch, each with a controller in hand. All turned on, all fighting against each other, in a very scary battle. The three of you were screaming and pushing the controller buttons extremely harshly.

"Boo" was all Jin needed to say before all of you threw the remotes to the side and saw Jin standing in the doorway. You gasped and ran over to Jin. everyone was talking at once and Jin was overwhelmed with all of the talking.

"Guys, I had only been gone for like a month. Calm down kids" Jin chuckled and ruffled his kids hair. Minjee wrapped her arms around him and Minjun copied. "I missed you both"

"We all missed you, dad" Minjun said, rubbing his nose into his dads chest. Then Jin looked up at you.

"Honey, I'm home" he smiled at you. You scoffed and hit his chest for the billionth time in your life together. The kids finally broke away from Jin and let you both talk, alone.

"Hi Eomma" Jin said.

"Hi Appa " you said back. Jin places his hands on your hips, where they seemed to be made to rest. Your arms went around his neck.

"I missed you, Kim" was the last thing he said before he placed his lips on your own, where they were made to be.

Butterflies seemed to surround you, as you kissed Seokjin.

Those butterflies were your Forgotten Hate.