End 2

*a year later*

You stood in front of the large mirror of the dressing room. Your long pinkish dress flowed behind you. Both you and Jin decide to do a more western wedding instead of a traditional korean wedding. (really just because i was afraid to get something wrong) Aine, Chiyun (old lady at the restaurant), and Yuna (the girl you met at the hospital) all helped you to get ready. Now, they stood beside you. They were your bridesmaids. Taehyung was your "maid" of honor. Each of them you had gotten closer to over the past year.

Dress:

You took a deep breath as chiyun clipped the veil into your hair and pulled it over your face

You took a deep breath as chiyun clipped the veil into your hair and pulled it over your face. Soon, you heard a knock on the door. Namjoon's voice was heard on the other side.

"Lady's? The wedding shall start soon. Are you ready?" he said in a horrible accent. You cringed and answered.

"Yeah, you can come in." You said. Namjoon opened the door to the dressing room and stepped in. Once he saw you, he covered his mouth.

"My baby is all grown up" he said with tears in his eyes.

"Oh stop crying, Namjoon" You giggled. He took a breath in.

"I'm not crying" He fanned his eyes. He handed you your bouquet of flowers which he had been holding for you. Pink roses.

"We'll be going now y/n, good luck" Yuna said as the three bridesmaids filed out the door. You saw Minjee's head pop in, her little flower basket in hand.

"I love you Eomma. You're really pretty today" she gave you a thumbs up before leaving. Namjoon held up his arm for you to take. Since you wouldn't allow your dad to, Namjoon would be walking you down the aisle. And you liked that better than your dad. Your mom had been there, but she wouldn't play a big part. You would also meet Jin's parents for the second time.

You and Namjoon walked out of the door, arm in arm, to the next room, right before you would reach the altar. You could hear the music playing on the other side and got butterflies in your stomach. Namjoon squeezed your arm.

"You're beautiful, you are amazing, and you're getting married. You got this" Namjoon smiled at you and you smirked back. The double doors open and you and Namjoon walked down together, your steps slow. People gasped in awe as you walked out. Your hair had been done to perfection and your dress was beautiful. You looked down at the flowers in your hand and continued walking, seemingly forever. Your feet were light and the music carried you to Jin. Jin. You looked up and saw Jin standing on the side, watching you. His smile was the happiest you had seen from him. Yoongi stood behind him as his best man, Namjoon was soon to stand next to him along with Minjun, your ring bearer. You would fill the spot in front of Jin.

Namjoon unlinked his arm from yours and let you walk to Jin. You looked down at your feet as Jin pulled up your veil. He put two fingers under your chin and pushed your head up to see your face. You shyly smiled at him and he did so back