14

You sat in your room alone as Jin had gone out to see Minjun. You couldn't see him of course. You couldn't do anything but sit alone in your room, or sit alone in the garden. You only got to talk to Yuna through the phone, and anyone else who wanted to talk to you.

You ignored the pain surging through your stomach and head, it becoming a normal thing to you. Not that you would get used to it. You reached for the glass of water that sat on your bedside table-

I KNOW I'M ALL MINE MINE MINE

Your phone rang.

You changed the direction of your hand to pick up your phone. Swiping the screen and answering it, you closed your eyes and plopped down onto the bed with a huff.

---

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Tina Gayrat. (idk) I am a nurse from the hospital. We are calling to tell you that you can go home tomorrow from the hospital. You seem to be good on your vitals and everything. Just make sure you eat correctly. I will have one of the other nurses drop off some papers for you to take home and some to sign."

"Oh- uh- Okay!" you giggled excitedly. You didn't think that you would leave this early as you were originally told you would be staying till a few days from now

"Okay. thank you, ma'am. We will get those papers down and you can leave tomorrow."

"Okay Thank you!" you heard a 'mhhmmhhmm' on the other side and the sound of hanging up. You sighed contently"

*-*-*-

"Why isn't this snow Gucci?" Taehyung asked you as you both sat in the car. The snow outside hit the windows of the vehicle and melted, almost mesmerizingly. You snapped out of your trance and turned and looked at taehyung who was looking out the window of the backseat. Minjun sat next to him, asleep as normal.

"I don't fucking know you idiot" was your response. Tae turned back and looked at you before making a weird face and turning back. You had just been picked up from the hospital by Tae, Jin, and Namjoon because they all had to come apparently. Namjin had gone into a gas station to get you nachos and large gulp so you can become Trisha Paytas. They wanted stuff themselves two. Suddenly you heard Minjun start to stir in the back seat. You turned around with a smile as you saw him rubbing his eyes like the little baby he is.

"D-daddy?" minjun said as he continued to rub his eyes. You leaned over and pulled his hand away from his face. As soon as his eyes adjusted and he saw you he squealed in delight and strained in his car seat to reach you. Taehyung leaned over and unbuckled him so you could turn around and pull him up to the front seat. "MOMMY!" Minjun giggled as you held him. His legs sat on either side of your hips and he faced you in your lap. You rubbed your noses together.

"Hello Junnie!" you said enthusiastically making Minjun giggle more.

"I missded you, mommy"

"Aww, I missed you two prince" suddenly you heard the car doors unlock so you got out of the car with Minjun and sat in the back. Namjoon sitting in front now and Jin in the driver's seat.

"I see my beautiful nephew woke up?" Namjoon said as he handed you your stuff. Taehyung was pouting and whining like a child in his seat even after Namjoon gave him his chips.

"Yeah. he missed me I see," you told as Taehyung started crying suddenly. You immediately turned to him in a panic.

"Tae what's wrong? Stop crying. It's okay. Shhh" you said a stream of comforting words as you hugged him as best you could in the car. Your motherly senses kicking in, you stroked his hair and hugged him tighter. You had no idea what was going on but really, you just wanted him to stop crying.