21

(HOlY SHITEU. 233 READS MAY NOT BE A LOT BUT LIKE- THANK YOU IMA CRY-- also you will love me after this chapter- I hope)

-continuation of the date I guesseu-

You giggled as Jin gave you a piggyback ride. He had blindfolded you and you had fallen as soon as he did, explaining why you were being carried. Soon you made it to your destination. Jin sat you down on what you thought was grass. He took off your blindfold and your eyes adjusted. You were in the park again. Under the tree, he asked you out on. Your eyes met Jin's brown orbs.

"Awww" is all you could say. You crawled over to Jin and laid down in his lap. He brushed your hair.

"Can I kiss you, beautiful?" Jin asked. You got a feeling of nostalgia and you nodded your head. He leaned down and planted a kiss on your lips. It was gentle, like most of his were. You smiled into the kiss. Both of you missed the comfort of each other. After minutes, you pulled away, breathless. Then a thought came to you.

You remembered the conversation you had with Jin when you broke up. Him saying he was sick. Was he really better now? A load of guilt settled on your shoulders as you pulled away from Jin more. Your face was almost scared. Jin noticed you backing away.

"Baby, what's wrong?" You shook your head.

"I-I'll hurt you again." Tears flooded your eyes for the hundredth time in the last few months. Now it was Jin's turn to shake his head. He reached for your hand and you pulled away. This isn't what you wanted. But it's what you need. At least that's what you thought.

"No- y/n no. You never hurt me-"

"You were sick!"

"I just needed some time!"

"Away from me! Because I was hurting you!" With that, Jin took a deep breath. And then he nodded his head.

"Yes. You were hurting me. I couldn't stand there and watch you hurt yourself, because it hurt me. So yes, you hurt me. But I took some time, and I realized I can't be without you. So please, come back. Before I make you" you didn't know how to answer. You just sat there and processed what he said. That was until you saw Jin walking up to you. He lifted you up and that was when you clicked back into the world. You started kicking and you hit his back.

"Stop it! Put me down, you idiot!" He ignored your demands and plopped you back down into the original spot you sat in. With a huff, he pulled you onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist so you couldn't escape.

"I love you y/n" you answered with a grunt. He pulled a pack of gummy's out of his back pocket.

"Where did you get those?"

"I'm a father"

"Oh yeah" you stuck your hand into the packet and took a couple of the fruit snacks.

"y/n, I love you so much to the point I'm sure it's unhealthy. I never- ever- want to leave your side or the other way around. I've had past relationships, and I've never felt what I do for you now with them. I can't say that you feel the same about me- hell, you could be faking everything. I'm sure you're not though. But- I've never been so thankful for bad traffic." Jin sighed and you giggled. He pulled you off his lap and sat you down in front of him. He then pulled himself onto one knee and you gasped. You quickly stood up.

"Queen, I know we haven't been together long- I mean we've known each other for only about a year and a half. We've dated for less than that." he pulled a small box out of his pocket and you covered your mouth. "I love you"

"Will you marry me?"