22

"Will you marry me?" 

As those words came out of Jin's mouth, you hid your own as tears flooded your eyes for the 101st time in the past few months, making it almost impossible for you to see. You didn't trust your voice at the moment so instead, you nodded your head like a maniac. Jin took the ring out of the box, and with a small chuckle, he put it onto your finger with ease.

"It fits" he whispered in your ear and pushed the tears off your cheeks. You wrapped your arms around his neck and basically tackled him. Thankfully, he didn't fall. You kissed him with so much love and passion, and you didn't let go, neither of you did. You jumped up and he held you there, as close as he could possible.

"I love you I love you I love you" You repeated over and over again. You held his face in your hands. He held you up by the thighs. Soon you heard clapping. Jin dropped you and you both turned to see "the gang". Taehyung in his wheelchair, Jungkook at his side. Jimin and Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok, even Minjun was held by Hoseok's girlfriend. You laughed and skipped over to the eight people. Jin followed after, a little grumpy they ruined his moment.

You giggled at the people in front of you. You approach Namjoon first, he was your best friend. You had to know his input first of course. He ran up to you and immediately wrapped you into a hug. After he pulled away he gave you an expecting look.

"Well, show me the ring!" That was when Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok's girlfriend came up too, all shouting about the ring.

"Oh! Yes!" You realized you had barely looked at the ring yourself and held out your hand for the three of them to see. 'Ooo's and ahh's' could be heard.

The ring:

Taehyung reached up to give you a hug and you bent down to put your arms around his back

Taehyung reached up to give you a hug and you bent down to put your arms around his back. He pulled you back and smiled, he patted your cheek before giving you a mad look.

"I wanted to get married first" he pouted. "Kookie! Where is my ring?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Not yet babe" Taehyung pouted more. You patted his head and turned to Hoseok's girlfriend. (I need to give her a name...)

"Hi, Aine" (lols I named her after my OC) she immediately ran up to you and squished you, quite literally. You understood why she and Hoseok were together, they both had the same, bubbly, sunshine and rainbows personality.

"We both need to start planning like, right now. I think pink and creme colors. No straight up bleach white though. That's a no-no" she giggled and you shook your head in laughter.

"Let's give it a few days, unnie" and then it was jimin's turn to talk with you. He smiled his crescent eye'd smile and kissed your cheek.

"I'm so happy for you" you nodded. Then Hoseok couldn't take it anymore and ran up to you. He started fangirling about the ring and telling you about all the shit-

"Hoseok?"

"Yeah?"

"You are the gayest straight man I've ever seen" (Don't take this offensively)

"AMEN SHISTER" everyone but Hoseok agreed. You talked with the rest of the idiots afterward.

***

Finally, you got back to Jin. He was pouting but he talked with everyone too.

"Awww poor baby" you teased.

"I told them I was gonna be here with you. I didn't know they were going to intrude"

"When did you think to tell them you'll be there was a good idea"

"I- I don't know" he rubbed the back of his neck and you walked up to him. You jumped up a bit and pecked his lips.

"Hotel now?"

"Oh yes"