20

*like- 5 months later*

You brushed some of your hair out of you face. Rearranging some flowers on the table in front of you, you hummed gently. While you were not at home and not working, you had taken on the plan of decorating Namjoon's house. The once messy and dark apartment was turned into a modern, bright and open area of living.

You turned around at the sound of the door opening. You saw Jin close the door behind him while he held a sleeping Minjun on his hip. Today was the day he planned on taking you on your second first date. You both had been back to "dating" for a while, you just hadn't gone on the date. Now was the time where you would actually talk to each other, seriously. Namjoon walked into the room with a yawn. He grabbed Minjun and walked straight back out. You looked at Jin.

"You look beautiful"

"We aren't being cheesy."

"Fine" Jin walked over to you. "Can we pick up where we left off" he leaned in and hovered his lips over yours. You rolled your eyes but let him do his thing. You missed his lips on yours anyway. He pulled away.

"Let's go on that date." He linked his arm with yours and led you out the door.

***

The both of you walked into the small yet fancy restaurant. A waitress put you at a table near the middle of the restaurant and took your orders. You took a sip of the red wine in front of you and looked at Jin.

"I missed you y/n"

"I missed you too" Jin grabbed your hand.

"I'm sorry I left you"

"We both left each other. But we are back now, and I think we could be better than what we were before" Jin nodded his head. You talked for a while before the waitress came back. It seemed that you did pick up right where you left off. The both of you were just as comfortable around each other as you were before. After you finished, Jin looked up at you and wiggled his eyebrows .

"I booked a hotel-"

"I'll stay with you. Don't expect anything" you cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

Just depends on how the night goes.

(My shortest chapter but I don't care)