13

(you all know i cant be serious forever)

Your eyes shot open. You couldn't see anything. Bright lights surrounded you. You put your hand to your face to shadow your face from the bright light. People were talking around you. You heard someone yelling, others laughing, others crying. You couldn't make out the voices. You blinked a bit to adjust your eyes. Looking around, you saw doctors in masks, nurses were poking you and checking machines you were hooked up to.

"Why am I here?" was the first thing you asked. You didn't remember falling to the ground. The pain you had in your stomach or the pounding in your head. You only remembered talking to Jin about something.

"You have been put into the hospital because of lack of eating and taking care of yourself. You fainted from exhaustion and you had extreme dehydration. You were out for a day. For now, we need you to relax." you nodded as a nurse told you this. You realized the pain in your stomach and winced.

"Where is Jin?" you asked your second question. You were answered by a different nurse.

"He is in the waiting room. You can't see him just yet." you nodded.

"How is he"

"I'm afraid he isn't doing well ma'am." you nodded again. You had more questions but you felt tired. Your brain could not function correctly as you had just woken up and your head had started to pound. The nurse spoke again. "Your parents are here if you want to see them" At this, you were angry. You had left their house a few years ago because of their abuse to you. Not physically, just mentally. Your father wanted you to be a doctor and your mother wanted the money even though you had enough money. They called you things such as 'worthless' or 'useless' even through how hard you tried and how your grades were. You were never good enough. They always would praise your older brother on his grades, but you were treated horribly and were ignored.

"Tell them to go to hell please"

"I cannot do that miss"

"Tell them politely"

"Ma'am, i cannot"

"Whatever. I don't want to see them-" too late. Your mother burst through the door as the nurses and doctor cleared out of the room. Your mother strutted into the room in a weird pantsuit thing. Your father and brother followed suit. You glared at them.

"Look what you've done. You brat. You've put yourself into the hospital again. What was it this time? Oh, I see you were 'exhausted' girl?" your mother out air quotes around exhausted. "I saw your little boy out there. How much do you pay him? Too bad he has to be around you. His face could have gone somewhere." she said as she searched around your room. You looked at your father.

"And what about you? What do you have to say hm?"

"I shouldn't have to say anything. You should have figured it out by now how worthless you are" you nodded and looked at your brother.

"I'm sorry" he mouthed. You nodded. He was the only one that showed you a bit of love.

"Get out. All of you. I never asked for you to be here. And for your information mother, Jin is my boyfriend, I love him and he loves me. I have been raising a child with him" you left out the part about how Minjun isn't yours. Your mother gasped.

"You unholy horrible child! I should disown of you this second. But I won't do that because I'm kind hearted, unlike some ungrateful people." she stuck her nose into the air. "How old is the child?"

"Two, soon to be three. You will not have anything to do with my son." You answered her. "Get out." she scoffed and left the room, linking her arm with your fathers. Your brother waved bye and followed them. A nurse came back in after about an hour.