Divine Beast Vah Medoh

Mipha did her best to quell the rush of anxiety that rolled over her. Link had informed her the previous night that he, Revali, and Teba would be going to reclaim the Divine Beast as soon as Revali was ready to do so. To her shame, she had not responded well; however, Link, patient and calm as ever, had helped to ease her nerves. As little as she had liked it at the time, she was at least grateful that he had given her warning ahead of time.

She wasn't sure she would have been able to handle the shock otherwise.

"Do you have the potions?"

"Yes," Link replied patiently. It wasn't the first time she had asked and it likely wouldn't be the last. "I'll be fine."

"Y-yes, I'm sure you will. Just please don't do anything terribly reckless."

"I won't. Besides, Revali will be there too."

For some reason, the knowledge that the Rito Champion would be there wasn't comforting to her in the slightest. She took a deep breath and released it slowly as she continued her struggle to maintain control of herself. She knew if she broke down, it wouldn't change anything, and it would take hours for her to regain control.

"Hey," Link said with a smile as he set his hand on her shoulder, "there's something I think you should know."

"I am it," Mipha replied weakly. She was in no mood to mess around at the moment.

"You're not a consolation prize and yeah, you're it."

Mipha stared at him uncomprehendingly as he nodded to her one last time before joining Teba and Revali on the landing platform. The only thing she could be sure of was that there was something more he had been trying to tell her in then she understood in those words. The Zora Princess was certain that he wasn't trying to make her feel better after Revali's comment. He had already asked her opinion on the matter, and while she admitted that the Rito's statement had stung, it wasn't something that weighed on her.

She would have to figure it out later.

Her breathing became more ragged as Link climbed onto Teba's back and the trio took to the skies. She began clasping her hands together, nearly cutting herself with her claws as her grip tightened.

"Mipha!"

She barely registered the sound of her name but turned to find Medli and Kass rushing towards her.

"My apologies, Lady Mipha," Kass greeted as they reached her, "we meant to be here to see them off as well."

"It's my fault," Medli sighed. "I overslept again."

"There is nothing that can be done about it now."

Even through her anxiety-filled haze, Mipha noticed that Kass' eyes were asking her for something. Thankfully, what she saw in the Bard's eyes gave her something else to focus on, helping to calm her down a little.

"I had been hoping to see them off. Well, since you're both here, I was hoping that I could ask a favor of you both," Medli said as she fidgeted slightly.

"May I presume this has something to do with your date with Master Revali," Kass asked.

"Your what?" Mipha asked, flabbergasted by the question.

"Well, yes. I don't really have any nice clothes and I was hoping you two could help me to pick something out."

"If you were to take care of your clothes, they would last longer and look much nicer."

"I know, but I just can't seem to "

"Lady Mipha, would you mind accompanying us?" Kass asked, not quite curtly, but something close to.