Author's note

So who is the Sun Dragon? He's a scrapped Skylander from Spyro's Adventure who was replaced with Camo during the early stages of Skylanders game development. Though he was scrapped, he did appear twice in "the Beginning" trailer and released pictures from Activision show they had made a figure of him alongside other scrapped Skylanders and current Skylanders who were still in development at the time who managed to be officially launched as Skylanders.

Though I'm not against the fact that Camo, who is one of my favorite Skylanders of all time, replaced what would have been a neat Skylander, that doesn't mean the Sun Dragon isn't going to go unnoticed by me. This book is somewhat dedicated to him, and I say somewhat because I plan on making this fan-fic dedicated to fan-made Skylanders and other scrapped Skylanders like Sun Dragon.

So feel free to tell me about some of your fan-made Skylanders you or your friends may have. If you've got some fan-made ideas for new villians, tell me about them too! If your fan-made Skylanders were villians first before being reformed or if your fan-made villians become Skylanders with a change of heart, that's more then welcome! Heck, if you've got an idea for a character from another game series coming to Skylands somehow like Activision did with Bowser, Donkey Kong, Crash Bandicoot, and Dr.Neo Cortex, tell me! I'm all ears! Don't be surprised if I include some of my own fan-made characters in this. I may even include certain characters I like(like a certain indigo cloaked demon hybrid we all love) from other franchises.

So, hopefully this goes well. Check out my other stuff. Comment, vote, share this and my other works if you like.