Settling in

Sun Dragon walked into his new dorm with glee on his face. He didn't have a roommate at the moment, but he had plenty of neighbors to hang out with if he wanted to. Nonetheless, he was happy to be in a community such as Skylanders Academy. The room was somewhat empty with only a bed, a dresser or two, a table, and a closet. Plus two windows, one of which was over his bed. The room was made for two, so Sun Dragon knew he'd get a roommate eventually. Whoever it will be will be determined by the Senseis who ran the Academy. Sun Dragon didn't mind that, he could accommodate with anyone. Heck, he'd be fine if Kaos himself was his roommate. If Kaos would be alright with that of course.

Sun Dragon started placing his things to make himself at home. He calls most of his possessions souvenirs since he got them from the many islands he visited. Though many of the things he has seem like more then souvenirs to most. He has jewelry with gold chain and fine cut gems, most of them precious in value. He also has very nice quilts with beautiful imagery and soft fabric. Sun Dragon also had many books, old and new, that he enjoyed. Many of the more complicated ones were originally written by authors like Pomfre the bookworm, while much of the siller tales were often based on stories from or were originally written on Earth. Sun Dragon, being an oriental dragon, always had an eye for fancy and artistic things that truly moved him in some way.

Sun Dragon had left his door open, so it didn't surprise him when he didn't hear a knock before someone said something. She was one of his neighbors from the room next to his. She had come to meet and greet with her new neighbor. She looked like a normal female deer from Earth that had been dyed light blue, and had feathery wings with a rainbow pattern at their edge.

???: Hello there. You must be the new student around here.
Sun Dragon: Why yes I am little lady, and you must be one of my fellow students, yes?
???: Yes! I'm Raindoe, and I live in the room next to your's on the right here.
Sun Dragon: Call me Sun Dragon. It's a pleasure to meet you.
Raindoe: Same. If you ever have any questions you're more then welcome to come ask me or most anyone here. We're all happy to help a fellow student.
Sun Dragon: I'll be sure to remember that. Out of curiosity, how long have you been here Raindoe?
Raindoe: Oh, well, I'm just starting my second year here. Some of the cadets in this section are closer to graduating. I believe the cadet who used to live in this room before just graduated a few months ago.
Sun Dragon: Ah, so you're still somewhat new. That's fine. I'm new too, so I won't embarrass you or anything.
Raindoe: Thanks. I'm normally quite shy, so I appreciate it. May I ask what element you are?
Sun Dragon: Ah, I am a Light elemental. Years ago before the discovery of the Light and Dark elements I was considered a Life elemental like my dear friend Camo, so I understand if there's any confusion about my element.

As they were talking, another cadet from down the hall took notice. He was Crocavile, a living crocodile skeleton with wild dark purple hair. He's a reformed villian, so many people didn't trust or like him, and he was aware of it. Master Eon assured everyone though that Crocavile had the potential and capability to become a valuable Skylander, and that was enough to let everyone know that Crocavile was to be trusted. Being the immature person he was, he decided to chat with Raindoe and see if the new cadet was worth steal- I mean prank on.

Crocavile: 'Ello, 'ello, 'ello! Morning to ya Rainy!
Raindoe: Oh. Crocavile. Back from your elemental class already? 😒
Crocavile: What? You don't sound happy to see me. Oh, you must be new around here!
Sun Dragon: Yes, and I take it your name is "Crocavile" was it?
Crocavile: Wow, you learn fast!
Raindoe: Crocavile here is a trickster. Typical of a reformed villian like him.
Crocavile: You hate me, don't you? You really hate me! (Starts sobbing intensely)
Raindoe:(sigh) Don't pay him no mind Sun Dragon. One of his abilities is to shed crocodile tears, so he often fakes being upset like this.
Crocavile: Man, why does everyone have to ruin my fun?
Raindoe: He can also cackle to the point everyone around him starts laughing uncontrollably, so you might want to stay away from him.
Sun Dragon: I'm sure I'll be fine. I'll keep that in mind though just in case. It's nice to meet you Crocavile. I'm sure you set an example for other reformed villians around here.
Crocavile: See, there are people who appreciate my way of life! Thank you so-