Historical findings

Far across the skies were numerous islands, each unique in some way or another. Each island with their own creatures, treasures, plants, minerals, size, shape, and even their own elemental properties. Far from anywhere known to the Skylanders, the protectors of Skylands, was a large land mass that seemed baren and deserted. Closer inspection, however, will show that this land had many of the most hostile and dangerous creatures known. Especially the dragons that lived there. Within the veru mountains of this land were fortified villages of trolls, known as Anti-claws. They were the only thing keeping the hostile dragons from overpopulating the island, if not all of Skylands.

Know these Anti-claws, as merciless as they may seem, are really just trying to survive in this hostile land. Proof of this would be their caring for a dragon as one of their own people. Now, no one outside this land knew about this dragon, but there was a blaze burning in his soul. A blaze that has been raging and turning and consuming. The dragon was broken and confused and enraged. He had long wished for the demise of all dragons, for he has felt betrayed by them. He was tortured by them. By him. For years this dragon embraced the Anti-claw ways and found joy in sifting dragon scales through his claws and sharpening his fangs with dragons' horns. He desired most, however, the power of the Dragon's Throne, where he who sits upon the Dragon's Throne becomes ruler of Dragon's Peak and gains extraordinary power.

This dragon's name is Scorpius, named for his scorpion like tail. And he wasn't particularly happy at the moment.

Scorpius was sitting on top of the mountain of his home, roaring in absolute rage. His roar is so loud and terrifying that all the creatures in this land fear it. It sounded like the screams of a thousand tortured dragons along with raging spirits. Scorpius only roared like this whenever he was extremely mad or upset. And he was; he was mad at the elusive oriental dragon that slipped from his claws a couple of days prior. He couldn't believe he let one little dragon get away from him!

Scorpius finally had enough of roaring and flew back into his home. He made sure the patrol was out doing their job and made share everyone was feeling well. He finally went to his room and laid down in his nest. He was still upset, but at least he got most of his anger out for the day. What did the nymph call that oriental dragon? "Sun Dragon"? Hm. Pathetic name.

Jagged: Scorpius? Are you well?
Scorpius:...No. No I'm not! I let one pathetic little dragon get away from me! Of course I'm not well!
Jagged:..... Want to talk about it?
Scorpius:...... (sigh) I suppose, if it helps settle your worries.
Jagged: Yours and mine both. Come here.

Jagged sat on the edge of Scorpius's nest and patted his head. Technically Jagged was the leader of the Anti-claw tribe, but Scorpius was so good at running the place and caring for the other trolls that he was often referred to as leader. Scorpius still came to Jagged for whenever he needed help or advice. Jagged was.... a father figure to Scorpius.

Scorpius: That d***ed oriental mocked me! He mocked us all he did! Him and his colleagues started that fight and took that Stone Monkey from us! They probably think I'm the enemy, when it's all of dragon kind that is the enemy! *growl*
Jagged: Now now Scorpius, don't be so upset. There's always more dragons out there, worse then the oriental dragon you fought. So what if it got away? Even the best traps fail to catch their target sometimes. Even the Skylanders make mistakes every now and again. I know you don't like the word "mistake", but you know, no one's perfect. Lord knows how we trolls as a whole are considered scum to most, yet one of the Core Skylanders is a troll. Don't be mad that one dragon got away. Besides, oriental dragons can be slippery creatures and this one had allies to assist it. And anyway you were ambushed by that pegasus creature. Don't worry, we don't think any less of you.
Scorpius: .......Thank you, Jagged.....

Scorpius nudged his head against Jagged. Scorpius was glad that there were creatures more caring in this world then those who hurt him before. He couldn't shake the feeling, however, that this "Sun Dragon" was truly familiar to him. Why? He didn't feel any attachment to the creature. He felt as though he had seen the oriental before, but most of Scorpius's memories from before he was....taken, from his home at Dragon's Peak were lost to him. Who was this Sun Dragon?

Scorpius heard what sounded like the trolls talking too loudly amongst themselves about something. Scorpius asked if Jagged could go see what the commotion was about. Jagged left to settle down the noise. Several minutes later, Jagged returned, nearly as excited as the other trolls.

Jagged: Scorpius, Scorpius! You have to see what the patrol found!
Scorpius: Hm? Is it some rare dragon species waiting to go extinct?
Jagged: Even better! It's the historical find of the century! Come on!
Scorpius: Oh alright. Hope it's worth my time.

Scorpius crawled out of his nest and flew to he area where the rest of the tribe was heading. And he was stunned at what he found. Hidden within a valley in the baren desert was the first warship the Anti-claws had ever built: The Dark Dragonslayer!

The Dark Dragonslayer was capable of carrying the entire tribe across Skylands. It was fitted with the best weapons of its time. More then capable of taking out a multitude of dragons, or anything else, at once! Sadly, it fell from the skies during the time of the Arkeans, the ancient race of magical robots who had conquered Skylands. The Dark Dragonslayer was believed to be completely destroyed by the tribe, and Scorpius had only seen old portraits of the great ship. Now the Dark Dragonslayer, or what's left of it, was sitting there, protected from the hardships of nature by the valley's walls.

Scorpius couldn't contain his happiness. He flew around the area cheering for the find! He landed in front of his tribe once he calmed down some.

Scorpius: Whoever found this is getting a major reward! Begin restoring the great ship at once! Set up barriers and get to work as soon as possible! Do everything remotely possible to bring back the Dark Dragonslayer!
Jagged: But Scorpius, surely we don't have all the tools and materials to restore it! Nor the knowledge for that matter!
Scorpius: Hm? (Sigh) Write up a letter for me Jagged. I'm afraid this is going to require an alliance.
Jagged: Okay, so what goes on the letter Scorpius?
Scorpius: "Dear, Kaos..."

---

Everyone loves a psycho dragon!😂

Scorpius is fhe OC of Hans4475. You can find a picture of him in my Fiction and Fantasy book. @Hans4475 just started a book for Scorpius so be sure to check it out and support him! Peace!🐉