Remember our past, prepare your future

Scorpius couldn't believe it. Defeated by a bunch of "good-doers", plus some random robot lady and a... a jester? Clown? Come to think of it, was that thing a guy or a female? Gah!

The worst part is that Scorpius was "scared off" by some big black bird. When Kaos heard that part, he nearly passed out he laughed so hard. Scorpius wanted to explain that it reminded him of... something else that terrified him, but Kaos wouldn't stop laughing to hear it. At least Glumshanks understood, since Kaos had been humiliated by the Skylanders multiple times. Scorpius sometimes wondered how and why Glumshanks was stuck working with Kaos like this.

Since Scorpius decided that he was going to avoid Kaos for the rest of the day, if not the whole week, he decided to get some rest. Maybe that'll clear Scorpius's mind.

Big mistake.

Scorpius ended up having a nightmare that the big black bird from yesterday was chasing him endlessly, screeching like death. Scorpius could've sworn he also heard what sounded like Dreamcatcher and that jester girl boy thing laughing at him, but that could have easily been part of the nightmare. Plus Scorpius was too focused on running for his life. Unfortunately, he was cornered into a rock formation of some sort. The black bird came up and spread out its wings like a phoenix and screeched its loudest. Scorpius cowered and wished that the nightmare would just end already, when he suddenly heard the bird let out a distressing screech. Scorpius looked to see the bird thud against the ground and magically disappeared into thin air. Scorpius looked up and saw what could best be described as a ghost. It was that of a dragon, same size as Scorpius. It was as if it was made of fog, and some of the details were shown via darkened shaped areas. Scorpius seemed to recognize the form, but could it really be him?

???: Have you already forgotten your lessons in Dragush? You always were forgetful, my sweet little Scorpius.
Scorpius: 😲... C-cliff? Cliff!
Cliff: Hold on kiddo. I'm afraid you can't hug me. I'm visiting from the nicer side of the Underworld. I've come to deliver a message or two to you.
Scorpius: A-anything, brother.
Cliff: First off, that Sun Dragon guy? (Shakes head) Totally not your enemy. I'm surprised you didn't recognize him, but then he did get to you pretty harshly...
Scorpius: What? Was he from my past?
Cliff: I'd love to tell ya, but sometimes the search for the truth is more helpful then the truth itself. Besides, this second thing is a serious issue I need to warn you about.
Scorpius: What?
Cliff: There's been this madman going around here lately. Furori is his name, and his been kidnapping people in their dreams. If not that, then he's experimenting on them in their sleep, which has been resulting in that person's death! The Underworld is terribly busy because of it, both sides!
Scorpius: Woah! Is there a way to stop this freak from getting to me or my family?
Cliff: Well, I'm not sure actually. Best not to sleep too much is the best advice I can give you. And keep an eye on your adopted family, for this Furori guy kidnaps people so he can force them to his cause.
Scorpius: Which is...?
Cliff: Not sure of that either, and it's best if you avoid finding out the hard way. Oh, one last thing Scorpius kiddo. You remember those pictures of our grandparents?
Scorpius: Yeah. I remember dad always telling me that I get alot of my looks from his father. Why do you ask?
Cliff: Well, as it turns out, he was an extremely rare species of dragon. He was a-

Like an old cliche, Cliff silenced when he noticed the red mist coming in from nowhere and eerie music started playing from somewhere deep within the red fog.

Cliff: Oh no... Brother, you must wake up now! That's Furori's calling card! He's here for you! Run!
Scorpius: What? No, no! Not like last time!
Cliff: Please Scorpius, Furori's coming for you and your allies, and even those you consider enemies! Please, wake up!
Scorpius: Can you at least tell me what our grandfather has to do with my past?
Cliff: He was a previously extinct species Scorpius! And his blood has been passed to you! You're the last-!