Welcome to Skylanders Academy

Sun Dragon: Whoooohooohoo! When you said this Mabu was the best pilot in all of Skylands, you weren't kidding!

The Sun Dragon was on a flying ship headed for Skylanders Academy not too far from the Citadel. The Mabu driving the machine was none other than Flynn, one of the Skylanders longest known allies and a fellow adventurer and enchilada fan like Sun Dragon. Sun Dragon, however, was completely oblivious to Flynn's honestly horrible driving skills. I mean, they're not the worst in Skylands, but Flynn has crashed his aircraft a few times. Flynn has yet to seriously hurt anyone though, including himself, so that's something good to note.

Flynn: Skylanders Academy dead ahead! You might wanna hold on to something. This landing is going to be epic, as always.
Spyro: Oh brother, brace yourself.

Flynn headed straight for the harbor and, at the last possible second, turned the wheel and pulled off a 180°degree turn. The back of the Dreadyaught(that's the ship's name by the way) banged against the wood of the port, but nothing serious otherwise. Flynn was starting to get better after all. Spyro and Sun Dragon walked down the board onto the harbor, though judging from how Spyro was walking he wasn't as resistant to turbulence as Sun Dragon is. Camo would've come too, but a mission came up that needed his "natural expertise." Flipping puns.

Flynn: Another perfect landing by yours truly. BOOM!
Sun Dragon: Thank you dear Flynn! I'll be sure to recommend you to my friends!

Sun Dragon then threw a small leather bag to Flynn, which surprised him. When he looked inside, he was almost blinded by the numerous small jewels within the bag. Flynn didn't even ask for money when flying other people around, let alone the Skylanders. He accepted the money anyway, since it'd be considered rude not to accept such a gracious offer.

Sun Dragon then presided to look at this new place. He saw a large stone building with metal corners and stained glass windows. It was so large, and it wasn't the only building on the landmass. There were smaller buildings around; one Sun Dragon could easily recognized as a library, and another seemed like an observatory judging from the giant telescope on top of it, and other buildings had to be where the hang out spots and dormitories were. There was one spot where some creatures were joyriding some elemental vehicles around, which seemed fun and exciting. He could tell he was going to love it here.

He was at none other then Skylanders Academy, an educational training facility for potential Skylanders and reformed villians.

Spyro: (shakes head) Well, what do you think Sun Dragon? Sorry about Flynn's flying by the way-
Sun Dragon: Oh it's no trouble at all Spyro. I've been on faster rides before and merrily enjoyed them. And as for the Academy, I'd say you Skylander lot know how to make a good first impression!
Spyro: Good to hear! Now, I should get you to one of the Senseis who will help you get enrolled here.
Sun Dragon: So soon Spyro? Why not a tour first, hmm? I'd like to see everything here!
Spyro: Well, we might have to do that to find a Sensei around here. Alot of 'em like to get involved with their students. I might just have to take you to Jet-vac.
Sun Dragon: Let me guess, he's one of the teachers here and he's not what'd you call "the best?" 
Spyro: (snicker) You won't say anything to him will you?
Sun Dragon: Nah. He sounds like someone with pride. He won't hear anything from me lad.

Spyro and Sun Dragon walked to the front grounds of the Academy. The students already there were walking to and fro across the campus. Many of them greeted Spyro happily, since he was already a Skylander now. Spyro decided to show Sun Dragon the library first, so they headed for the medium-sized stone building. The doors were already opened since the students were always coming in and out. Immediately Sun Dragon noticed one student carrying way too many books for someone their size. They almost tripped when Sun Dragon took the front and helped balance the stack.