Prisoner to tyranny pt.4

*this chapter takes place in the same day as the last chapter*

Scorpius: Welp, this sucks.

Scorpius, Sun Dragon, and everyone had made it to the edge of Furori's base of operations. Apparently Raven was right; the whole place was a floating interconnected set of large platforms surrounded by islands filled with traps. And though Raven apparently deactivated most of the worst traps, this particular trap the gang was stuck at was particularly parplexing to pass. It had to be a large, moving laser trap. Typical of bad guys😒. It seemed impossible to pass. They managed to spot a button of some sort, but of course it had to be on the other side of the trap.

Sun Dragon: Hmm... Ah Camo, you thinking of what I'm thinking?
Camo: I think so Sunny! You and I can totally dance through this!
Scorpius: 😐... (Laughs hysterically) I-I'm sorry, I thought you two said you were going to dance through it!😂
Sun Dragon: We did, we can, and we shall!
Camo: Combine our dancing skills and the limber moves of Dragush, and we'll pass right by this thing with flying colors!
NiGHTS: Dra... gush? What's that? Sounds fun!
Scorpius: It's basically martial arts for dragons Nightmaren.
Fin-Point: Welp, see you two in Heaven. *mumbling* Hope not...
Cynder: Fin-Point! Camo please, you may be the best dancer this side of Skylands, but these are actual lasers!
Sailiga: Oooh! Dancing! What fun greeko! May I dance too?!
Sun Dragon: If we synchronize dance then yes!😊
Bazookanine: Are you out of your minds?! Not even I could dodge that!
Mixcoatl: And not even I could slither pass this laser show, and I'm technically the slimmest of us!
Emolition: Have any other plans to get pass then?.... Didn't think so...
Camo: Right! We're going in!
Sailiga: On your count Sunny greeko!
Fin-Point: Better start saying your prayers now Cynder, cause your bae's fixing to become an Undead like you.
Mayflo: Ah, I can't look! (Whimpers)

Sun Dragon, Camo, and Sailiga then took a flying leap into the laser field and... they were actually dancing through it! Their movements were timed perfectly, the synchronization was flawless, and before long they were on the other side pressing the button and deactivating the trap! Everyone congratulated them on their skill and safety. Now to buzz through the rest of the traps 😧. Suddenly Bazookanine's ears perked up. Was he hearing things?

Terra: Is anything wrong Bazookanine?
Bazookanine: I... I don't know... Wait, that sounds like-
Eteru: BAZOOKANINE!!!😭
Dreamcatcher: GUYS? LIKE, OVER HERE!
Jagged: SCORPIUS!
NiGHTS: *gasp* Reala?! REALA!
Reala: (grunts as NiGHTS ram-hugs into him) *groans* Y-you're constricting me N-NiGHTS...
Scorpius: OhmiGod Jagged!!! You're alright! 😭
Bazookanine: Eteru! Hey, hey, everything will be taken care of, ok? Don't cry...
Joshua: My, quite a reunion here hm?
Voltair: Ha ha! Furori couldn't keep you lot contained huh!?
Sun Dragon: Thank the Ancients you're alright!
Fin-Point: ...Gag.😬
Bazookanine: You know Eteru, you really need to start telling me about what I've missed these last two years. You're friend Sirin gave us a fright earlier when she came to help.
Eteru: Sirin?... 😲 Sirin! Sirin's here!?
Mixcoatl: Yeah she- Wait. OhmiGod where'd she go now?!
Emolition: She must've went ahead...
Xilas: Oh no! This is terrible!... This is bad right?
Terra: Seeing what she is capable of, she'll obviously try to attack Furori head on... and I fear that won't do too well...
Mixcoatl: How so?
Voltair: We tried doing exactly that when Furori caught me and Terra... and You saw how that turned out...😔
Reala: Besides, you have other things to worry about. Your friend Raven was the only reason we were freed from Furori.
Eteru: She made a deal with Furori to let him torture her if he let all of us go! And now she's... she's... (crying) 😭
Dreamcatcher: Even after as many times I've messed with her, she considered me her... her student... omg I think I'm gonna cry...
Reala: She's risking her life for us right now... even me...
Scorpius: Furori's what!? Ooooh, I'mma gonna make mence meat out of him for endangering Marshadow's mom- I mean, for hurting everyone like this!😠
Sailiga: Oh dear oh dear, what a dilemma!
Joshua: Furori's torturing her as part of a deal to let you go? That definitely sounds like Raven, but what could she be- ...Uh oh.
NiGHTS: "Uh oh" ? From you? ...*gulp* That means something, don't it?
Joshua: I think I know what Raven's up to, but it might be a bit destructive... Meh, least she's on our side! Best not to get involved though, or we mignt make things harder on her.
Sun Dragon: See Fin-Point? Things are going to- Fin-Point? Where's...
Xilas: Bossy shark emo said to not say that he was going after Sirin lady, so Xilas can't say where shark emo went... 😰Whoops...
Emolition: I'd say nice job, but that would mean I'd have a sense of humorous timing, and not even that I have anymore...
Joshua: *sigh* Welp, looks like we'll have to meet Furori head on after all. Right, Voltair and Terra, can you lead the way?