Keeping promises

Scorpius was relieved Jagged was back home, safe and sound. There was still the matter of fixing the Dark Dragonslayer though. The trolls have made some progress, but it was going to be the next millennium when they finish at the rate they're going. A day had already passed as Scorpius tried to figure out a way to make the repairs go faster. He eventually came up with the idea that maybe since Tianhe-2 was a robot that he could possibly be able to look at the ship and help with repairs. The trolls were a little wary of the idea however. They said that Tianhe-2 hasn't quite been acting the same as he had been since Scorpius "rescued" him and Obleak from Furori. Been twitching and being all too quiet and such accusations. Scorpius and Kaos didn't think anything of it though, figuring it was just from being "overworked" these last couple of battles.

How wrong they were.

The moment Tianhe-2 was taken out of his quarters and into the sunlight, he immediately started malfunctioning and went on an outrage of fury. He was worse then Obleak had been! He would transform into these random people and creatures and caused a massive amount of damage to the village, and even a majority of the island! Eventually Tianhe-2 decided to change into some flying creature and took off beyond the clouds, leaving nothing but destruction in his wake. Obleak, with his cage destroyed by Tianhe-2 in his rage, took the opportunity and flew off not far behind the malfunctioning robot.

There's no telling where those two could go and what they'll do now...

Later

Ihala: Has that Poltergrin fellow decided if he's going to enroll here or not Sun Dragon?
Sun Dragon: No, he's still thinking about it I believe. He said he'll inform us when he makes his decision.
Pegaslash: I do hope the young lad decides to enroll here. He would make a fine Skylander I'm sure.
Xilas: Yeah! He was like WHAM, and like POW! He was amazing! He took down Furori like a boss!
Kamua: Oooohhhh, I do hope he comes here! He sounds like an amazing friend to be with!
Sun Dragon: I have a good feeling he will make his decision soon Kamua. And whatever choice he makes we'll be sure to be joyful for it, even if he decides not to attend the Academy.
Ihala: And what of Sirin? Will she be joining us or has she decided yet?
Sun Dragon: Oh she's decided, and she chooses not to attend. Apparently the Academy is "too bright" for her tastes. She is one of Darkness after all. I wouldn't worry though. Her being good friends with Eteru, I'm sure she'll at least come to visit.

The group further discussed things of current events and such. Apparently Xilas had finally decided to enroll in the Academy, but only for quote "the food, action, beating bad guys, food, his new bada** friends, and last but most certainly not least, food". At least he's on he right side for the right reasons, am I right? Eteru and Sailiga came up to the group, with Sailiga being as cheerful as ever.

Sailiga: Top of the morning lads and lassies! Boy do I have wonderful news for you all greeko!
Sun Dragon: Oh, and what might that be Sailiga?
Sailiga: Well, not only am I officially enrolled here at the Academy with you lot, but... (pulls Eteru into a side hug) me and little Eteru here are now roommates! Isn't that wonderful *gibberish sounding words*?!😀
Kamua: (squeal) Oh, how wonderful indeed new friend!
Xilas: Whoo! Good deal!
Sun Dragon: That is splendid news Sailiga! You must be thrilled Eteru!
Eteru: Yeah, great. Listen guys, I'm looking for Raven. Do you know if she's around?
Ihala: Today is supposed to be the intended last day of her and Joshua's visit here. They may have left already for all we know.
Sun Dragon: Surely not Ihala. I imagine they would've bid us farewell before they would leave. Have you checked their room Eteru?
Eteru: No, but I figured I'd find Joshua by now.
Sun Dragon: Tell you what Eteru. How about I go along with you and we'll check their room to see if they're there, hm?
Sailiga: Great idea greeko! I'll look around the Academy to see if I see them around! Tata!
Eteru: A-alright. I can show you where their room is. It's supposed to be like a VIP room, so don't go telling everyone about it, ok?
Sun Dragon: Of course. Lead the way!