Worthy

Voltair: And then Aries came out of nowhere and BAM! Wrecked Develon right through a brick wall!
Sun Dragon: Wow! How incredible! So that's how you all met Aries and Rhudan. How fascinating!😁
Cosmic: And to think these Zodiac Warriors have been waiting all this time just for someone like Scorpius to awaken the first of them.

Cosmic and Voltair were telling Sun Dragon all about yesterday's mission. Aries had told everyone about how Scorpius found him and was after the other Zodiac Warriors, and then Muerte finally came out to see what was going on.

She looked into it, and it turned out Aries was right. Before the Giants came around, the Ancients gathered these warriors called the Zodiac Warriors to help keep peace in Skylands and help build up the civilization here. They were reincarnated and awoken every hundred years by the Ancients. But then the Ancients just... stopped. Aries and the other Zodiac Warriors were reincarnated over and over all these years, but never awakened. After some research, Aries realized he was "asleep" for since before the Arkean Reign, and found out why the Ancients didn't reawaken the Zodiac Warriors. Apparently the Arkeans arrived and it was too soon to reawaken the Zodiac Warriors, so the Ancients had to assemble some new heroes to compensate; the Giants. Eventually, the knowledge of the Zodiac Warriors just... faded away. But apparently Kaos somehow got ahold of some scrolls from the last time the Zodiac Warriors were awoken, and now Scorpius was searching them out for his own needs.

"You leave Scorpius alone for a few years, and look what he got into!" That was Rhudan's say about all of this. Apparently he had met Scorpius before, but he wouldn't say anything about what had happened between them. Probably a harsh fight that went in Scorpius' favor.

Eteru: You'd think Rhudan would be telling us ALL about Scorpius.
Sun Dragon: I know! That is strange. But it's like what Jace figured; maybe they got into a fight and Rhudan lost. Who knows?
Cosmic: As Joshua said once,"only our Lord above knows" or something like that.
Sun Dragon: Well, of course He'd know. The Lord I mean.
Voltair: Hey Eddy-
Eteru: Eteru.
Voltair: Yeah, I heard you got stuck with that weird Saigon guy.
Eteru: Sailiga Manu.
Voltair: Yeah, that guy! What's he like for a roommate?
Eteru: *sigh* ...I don't even know how to describe him.
Cosmic: Uh oh. Problem roommate is he?
Eteru: He uses up the hot water. He planted flowers, vines, and cacti in every nook and cranny. He has an addiction to psychedelic art. And he keeps speaking in that weird "language" of his. You know, "greeko" and "secili" and lord knows whatever gibberish he speaks. In short-
Voltair: He's a hippie.
Eteru: *sigh* Pretty much.😧
Sun Dragon: Be patient with him Eteru. He's probably trying to feel at home.
Eteru: Oh he's at home alright. I swear it's like I'm living with the guy from Yo Gabba Gabba.
Voltair: Hey! I loved that show! Don't insult it!😡
Eteru: *sigh*
Cosmic: Is it me, or are you becoming more like a certain sorceress?
Eteru: M-me?😕
Impken: Yo guys! Eteru buddy, glad I found ya! I've been all over the Academy looking for ya'll! (Panting)
Sun Dragon: Impken, what's wrong?
Impken: Remember how I went all out when Bazooka first showed up? Well Eteru's girlfriend Sirin is getting all in this kitsune's face as we speak!
Eteru: What? That can't be good.
Voltair: Let's roll!

Sure enough, Sirin had her tonfas pointed right at a large kitsune standing completely uneffected by Sirin's threats. He seemed quite well mannered, and alittle strange. He was almost completely black with some white fur and red and purple patches of color here and there. Amazingly, he was bipedal while most kitsunes prefered to walk on all fours. And all nine of his tails were big and puffy and full of fluff. And on his elbows were large tuffs of fur, which seemed alittle... odd.

Sirin: Stay back beast!
???: I haven't moved the slightest mistress. I hear you quite clearly.
Eteru: Sirin? What is it? What's wrong?
Sirin: I sense Darkness in him! Too much for your safety!
Impken: Oh for crying out loud! Look, I'm Dark elemental too! And I-
Sirin: Shut up you little imbecile!😠
Impken: *squeak* Eep! Put a leash on your gal Eteru!
Eteru: Sirin, don't you think this is a bit... extreme?😓
Sirin: Eteru, I know kitsunes are rarely born of Darkness! And look what he is!
???: Says a creature of Darkness herself. I sense it in you as you sense it in me. All the more reason to come here and learn to control it. Now if you excuse me miss Sirin, I do wish to-