Questions to answers

Crocavile: OhmiGod it's a Marshadow!? You sure?
Sun Dragon: Of course I'm sure! We saw it move and talk and everything. It crawled all over Eteru going "mar mar" and everything!

Sun Dragon was telling Crocavile about yesterday's experience with the Academy's special guests; Raven, Joshua, and Marshadow. Sure, Crocavile was trying to basically kidnap the little guy, but he still had a right to know. He would've found out somehow anyway, knowing him. Sun Dragon and Crocavile were walking to the library, figuring that Raven would be there again. After all, Marshadow seemed to stick with Raven constantly, probably under her hood or something. Sun Dragon noticed that, sitting on a bench outside the library, there was May and some other elf person there. They must be close if May is sitting in the elf's lap. Sun Dragon didn't know it, but the other elf was Emolition.

Sun Dragon: Quite the bookworm aren't you May?
Mayflo: Gm? Oh, yeah, I guess.
Crocavile: Hey, have you seen a indigo-cloaked dark-magical pale-skinned sorceress chick with a plushie-looking shadow warrior-reminiscent looking Gloomdweller Pokemon around here?
Mayflo: 😕 Uhhh...Oh. Um, I haven't seen them since yesterday.
Emolition: Hm?
Mayflo: Yesterday Emolition, some VIPs showed up while you were sleeping. Raven and Joshua. Plus this adorable Marshadow creature!
Emolition: Hm...😑
Mayflo: *sigh* Doesn't anything excite you anymore?
Emolition: The sensation of being excited takes large amounts of happiness May, and happiness-
Mayflo: "Is an emotion you can't feel". You've told me.
Sun Dragon: Um, what's with you're friend here May?
Mayflo: Oh, um, this is Emolition, and he's not exactly a friend... he's my brother.
Crocavile: What?! You have a brother May?! At this rate I'll be the only one here who was an only child!
Sun Dragon: Oh? You never told us about your brother before. I'm Sun Dragon, and this is Crocavile. Tell me Emolition, are you younger or older?
Emolition: Then May? Older. In the family I'm the "middle child". And in case you're wondering, May's the youngest... and the only sister we have.
Crocavile: Well, you're quite fortunate to have a cute little sister like yours Emo!😊
Mayflo: 😖 S-should I take that as a lie or the truth?
Crocavile: Take it as a lie.😊
Emolition: Hm-hmm... Listen May, I should go... My next class you know.
Mayflo: Of course.

May got off Emolition's lap and allowed him to walk to his next class. It was then that Sun Dragon and Crocavile first noticed that Emolition had a ball-and-chain attached to his leg. One side of it had the Undead symbol in purple paint, and the other side had a smiley face in purple paint. The only thing keeping Sun Dragon from shivering at the sight was the fact that the Skylander Ghost Roaster also had a ball-and-chain attached to him. Crocavile, however, couldn't hold the shivers in, causing his bones to comically rattle against each other briefly.

Crocavile: What's up with him?
Sun Dragon: Yes May, what was with that whole "is an emotion you can't feel" about?
Mayflo: Oh, ummm.... I-I'd rather not say how but... Emolition had his emotions... taken from him.😔
Sun Dragon: Oh my😦...
Crocavile: Is that even possible?
Sun Dragon: Though rare, it has happened. Though this is the first time I've met a victim of it. I'm sure the Senseis here are looking for a way to recover his emotions May.
Mayflo: Thank you.
Camo: Hey Sun!

Sun Dragon recognized that voice anywhere. He turned to see that Camo and Cynder were both here! Camo ran up to Sun Dragon and they both preformed they're greeting handshake. Slapping each others paws, a 360° degree turn, followed by them backflipping. May figured since they were probably going to be talking for a spell that she'd get back to her book.

Sun Dragon: Oh what a wonderful surprise to see you again my little sprout!
Camo: Me and my passion fruit thought we would see how you're doing here at the Academy!
Cynder: We all heard about your mission Sun! Are you alright?
Sun Dragon: Oh yeah. We had a run-in with a berserk dragon leading some nasty trolls trying to steal the Stone Monkey from us . Nothing me and my friends couldn't handle!
Cynder: Oh my. Well, it's a relief to see you are alright Sun Dragon.
Camo: See? I told you that Sun Dragon was like a walnut. He has a thick hide!
Cynder: Hey, have you seen them? Our special guests?
Sun Dragon: Oh, you mean Raven and Joshua? Yeah I've seen them. I haven't had the chance to personally meet them, but one of my friends talked with them yesterday.
Camo: Can you believe it?! Raven and Joshua! Themselves!
Crocavile: Don't forget that precious, adorable, and valuable Marshadow critter!
Cynder: Oh how could anyone forget him? He is just the sweetest thing! You should've seen him eating a whole strawberry little bite by little bite!
Sun Dragon: How is it that Raven has a Marshadow on her? And come to think of it-