Awoken Alliance

Nighttime

Sailiga stepped out while Eteru slept and walked for some time. He walked, enjoying the cool air and the sounds of nature. He walked until he came to an empty field some ways away from the Academy. And in a somewhat fearful tone, he started to talk. Not to himself, but to another... out there...

Sailiga: Carina? Carina, what has happened? ...I'm afraid you're too late. The barrier was weak enough for Reba to come through. Now she's here in Skylands, waiting for the right time to gather what she needs to summon her brothers... No! No Carina, it isn't your fault! You couldn't help what has delayed you! Our Lord knows what he is allowing here. He will have done what he wishes. Oh? Then quickly Carina, make haste before another Worldender overhears you! ...*sigh* Lord almighty, hear my plea. I trust in your decisions for all, but please, Skylands has so much to offer just to end at the hands of a corrupt Worldender. Please... if you wish for Skylands to live on, then send me a sign... Something to show that we aren't alone in this battle and something to show the Worldenders of their ignorance... P-please...

Sailiga hung his head low and began to shed a tear. Well, almost... If he didn't feel something.

He looked up, and almost immediately, he saw what many would call a shooting star. However, this was bright emerald green and it looked as though it crashed onto a far away island. Sailiga immediately knew what this meant...

He smiled gleefully and could hardly contain himself!

Sailiga: Oh what happy times greeko! Thank you Lord, thank you! I must prepare for tomorrow at once!

The Next Day

As per usual for that time of day, a certain elf mime was reading a book for a little quiz in her next class. May always was a bit of a bookworm after all. After seeing the time, May started to pack up what books she needed to take with her and planned to go back to her and Alabra's room when she caught sight of something. Or rather someone.

It was a dragon cadet, one May hadn't seen before. He was bipedal from the way he sat. He wore traditional armor and he seemed to have a sword or two on him. A majority of his body was covered in purple scales, much like Spyro, but certain areas had somewhat transparent frill-like scales tinted light blue, teal, and silver in the light. Same colors for his tail frills. His horns, belly, and wings were red and orange, while his claws were just orange. The dragon sat there reading an old novel of some sort while surrounded by many stacks of books. And May thought she was the bookworm in these parts!

A thought went through the elf girl's mind. Maybe she should try introducing herself to the dragon? It would really help boost her esteem and confidence. And it would make everyone she knew so proud of her for doing so. Finally, after some serious thought, she decided to give it a shot and walked over to the dragon.

Mayflo: U-uh, um... H-hi! A-are you new here?
???: (still reading)
Mayflo: Um... E-excuse me. I-I hate to bother you b-but, um, I was just wondering if you're new here?
???: *sigh* Can't you see that I'd rather be alone then- Oh my God you're a woman ok! 😨
Mayflo: Uh... I-is there a pr-problem about that?
???: 😨...I... Uh...
Mayflo: 😯 Pl-please, if there's s-something wrong about me I-I'm so sorry I-I just wanted to talk to you...
???: 😨 ....*shivers slightly* N-no, I-it's j-just... *mumbling* Oh God...
Mayflo: 😦 Y-you don't have to say anything. I-I shouldn't have spoke to you and started this. I-I'm so s-sorry!😢