3

Age 34

Ring ring

I rolled over on my side and groaned as I saw the time. I set up and turned my alarm clock off before standing up and walking towards my closet.

"Lizzy you up yet?" A voice yelled breaking me from my thought.

"Yeah! I'm just getting ready!" I yelled grabbing a black tank top and shorts.

I slipped the shorts and tank top on and brushed my long blue hair out. I had ended up dying my hair blue because I was tired of it looking two different colors. I looked in the mirror and smiled as I grabbed my leather jacket and slipped it on over my tank top. I ran down the stairs to see Mick talking to Leonard.

"What have you guys been up to?" I asked with a smile.

"Stealing things and frying people." Mick said happily.

"Cool." I said with a smile.

"Ready for this heist?" Leonard asked with a smile.

"Always." I said grabbing my bag.

I started to walk out the door but I stopped and looked in my mirror and smiled as I looked down at my necklace. I walked out of the door and made it into the car. We made our way to the bank and I laughed as Mick got his heat gun ready. I grabbed my handgun and knife and smiled as I got ready.

"Ready sister?" Leonard asked with a smirk.

"You know this would be so much easier if I had a gun like you too." I said as I put my mask on.

"Not happening. Now let's go." Leonard said as we got out of the car.

We got away with the money in the escape van. We got past the cops but ended up getting stop by a man in a trench coat who knocked us out. When I woke up I was beside Leonard. I set up to see other people with us.

"Stein? What the hell are you doing here?" Leonard asked looking at the man beside him.

"I'm as ignorant as you, for once." Stein said looking around.

"Where are we?" A woman with blonde hair asked.

"Why don't you ask the dude who knocked us out and kidnapped us?" A guy said. "British dude with the flashy thing, ring a bell?"

"The names Rip Hunter." A voice said.

We all turned to see a man in a trench coat looking at all of us.

"I'm from East London, oh, and the future." He said softly.

He started talking about the future and about a man named Vandal Savage.

"You got the wrong guy." Leonard said as we walked past him. "Hero ain't on my resume."

" Or mine." Mick said from behind me.

"I know it is difficult for you to fathom, but where- - when I'm from, the year 2166, you and everyone on this roof aren't just considered heroes... You're legends." Rip said stopping me in my tracks.

"Did you say legends?" I asked turning to look at him.

"Yes I did Miss. Snart." He said with a smirk.