13

I laid on my bed and let out a sigh as I waited for the team to get back. I had missed two missions already because of my injury and it was becoming a problem. The team had left to help with an alien invasion and had left me with Nate and Amaya.

"Hey Lizzy I was wondering if you needed anything?" Nate asked smiling at me.

"No I'm fine." I said sitting up.

"Alright if you need anything let me know." Nate said as he walked away.

I stood up and let out a sigh as I walked out of my room and to the medbay.

"So how am I looking?" I asked sitting on the chair.

"You appears to be fully healed, but I wouldn't fight right away." Gideon said before I stood up.

"Fine. I'm going to check on the others," I said as I walked out of the medbay.

I made it to the bridge and contacted Sara, but when I didn't get any reply I told Nate and Amaya.

"I'm sure they are fine." Amaya said softly.

"Sara always answers. I'm going down there." I said as I grabbed my suit.

"You know I can't let you do that." Nate said standing in front of me.

"Nate move or I'll make you." I said glaring up at him.

When he didn't move I went to get him, but he turned to metal. I smiled as I gently touched him and he froze.

"Have fun thawing out!" I yelled as I ran off of the ship.

I slipped my suit on and ran to STAR Labs. I smiled as I walked in and saw Barry and Oliver.

"Hi guys." I said with a smile.

"Tell me you aren't trying to kill us." Barry begged.

"Not today." I said with a wink.

"Thank god! HR meet Lizzy Snart." Cisco said calmly.

"I thought he died." I said confused as he shook my hand.

"From another planet." Caitlin said with a frown.

"Cool, your not still mad about me locking you up right?" I asked Caitlin.

"You almost blew me up.... so yes I am." She said angrily.

"I can live with that." I said with a smile.

I listened as Barry and Oliver explained how the team was mind controlled and I set down.

"Alright so we need to knock some sense into them. I call Mick." I said with a smile.

"Aren't you guys friends?" Cisco asked confused.

"No and we haven't been for a long time." I said softly.

We ended up fighting the guys and I smiled as we got them back to normal and then we ran and hid as the others were taken.

"Ray!" I yelled as I watched him get grabbed.

We made it inside and I punched the wall.

"I'm sure Ray will be fine." Felicity said softly.

"Give her space." Stein said as he walked up to me.

"I'm fine Gramps." I said holding my hand.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head and he took me to the other room and told me about his daughter, Lily.

"You have a daughter that's great." I said with a smile.

"She wasn't here when I left. Now she is and... I don't know how to be a dad." He said shaking his head.

"Listen treat her how you treat me and Jax. Don't lie to her, and listen to what she says because if you don't she will end you." I said with a smile.

"Thank you." He said hugging me.

I laughed as we left to finish fighting and then after it was over I got to meet everyone properly. I smiled as I talked to Kara for awhile before I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey can we talk Lizzy?" Barry asked softly.

"Of course." I said turning to say bye to Kara.

We left the base and I turned to face him.

"I... I heard about Snart.... I'm sorry." Barry said softly.

"Don't be. Leonard gave his life to protect our team." I said softly.

"What happen with you and Mick? You two use to be inseparable."

"Leonard faked killed him and.... and Mick thinks I let him. I didn't.... I didn't know what Leonard did until he got back on the ship..... now Mick hates me." I explained.

"I could-"

"Stein has already tried.... it didn't work. Mick is stubborn and I guess I have to deal with that. I should go back, it was good seeing you Barry." I said as I walked away from him.

I met up with the team on the ship and watched as Nate and Amaya walked onto the ship laughing. I shook my head as I put my hands in my pocket.

"When was the last time you talked to your family?" Jax asked from beside me.

"Last time I saw Lisa was before we left." I said softly.

"I'm visiting my mom before we leave.... you should go see your sister." He said walking away.

I went to get on the ship, but let out a sigh as I turned and walked to Lisa's. When I knocked on the door I expected to be yelled at, but instead I was engulfed in a hug. I hugged her back as she cried in my arms. After telling her everything and how I was going back to the ship to travel through time I asked about how things where.

"It's been alright. I am looking for a real job. So how's Mick?" She asked leaning back in her chair.

"I don't know. He won't talk to me." I said taking a sip from my coke.

"I'm sure he will talk to you again." She said with a smile.

"I should go.... I'll keep in touch." I said as I stood up and left.

I made my way to the ship and let out a sigh as I got on and saw Sara and Mick talking. I past by them and made it to my room and put my headphones in. After awhile there was a knock on my door and I looked up to see Nate. I smiled as I took my headphones off and set up.

"What's up?" I asked softly.

"So I slept with Amaya." He said calmly.

"Well that's something." I said with a laugh.

"Yea.... I'm telling you because I need someone to tell." He said sitting in front of me.

"Alright. Was it good?" I asked with a smile.

"Lizzy!" He snapped.

"I'm messing with you. So what is wrong with you sleeping with her?"

"She is on our team!"

"So? If Ray asked me to sleep with him I'd do it in a heart beat." I said with a wink.

He laughed as he shook his head and smiled at me.

"You don't make me feel so bad." He said softly.

"Good. Now don't do anything stupid and everything should be fine." I said with a laugh.

"Thanks, your a good friend even though you froze me." He said as he stood up and left.

"Yea sorry about that!" I yelled as he walked out of my room.