11

I woke up to see I was in a cell alone and the guys were bickering.

"You alright?" Ray asked looking at me.

"I'm going to kill that Commander guy." I said standing up.

"You can't." Nate said scratching his head.

"Watch me." I said with a smirk.

"You can't because if he goes I go."

"Tell me he isn't your dad." I said with a frown.

"No.... He is me grandfather." He said scratching the back of his head.

I let out a groan as I laid back on the ground. I heard the door open and saw Vixen walk in.

"Look it's Vixen sorry about your head." I said with a smirk.

"Be lucky Rex said I couldn't hurt you." She said annoyed.

"Ahh... are you mad?" I asked with a pout.

She sent me a glare as she unlocked the doors and allowed us to follow her to the room.

"So I presume your the leader." Rex said looking at Stein.

"Him? Please if anyone is the leader it would be the one who beat half of you." I said with a laugh.

"Only by luck." Vixen said as she glared at me.

"Wanna go again?" I asked stepping towards her.

"Okay! That's enough. Lady Winter with me." Sara said grabbing my arm and dragging me outside.

"I could have taken her." I said with a frown.

"That means nothing. What is going on with you?" She asked shaking her head.

"It doesn't matter. Let's just get out of here." I said walking away.

I made it to the ship and let out a sigh as I set on my bed. I heard a knock and looked up to see Stein.

"Wanna talk?" He asked walking into the room.

"Ray knows who I am. He knows I'm his old best friend..... he remembers everything." I said hitting the wall.

"That isn't all though." He said sitting in front of me.

"While I was in the Jurassic time... all I thought was is Mick okay..... I can't ask because he hates me.... he hasn't talked to me... not one word." I said as I pulled my legs up to my chest.

"Have you tried?"

"Yes.... but he just doesn't care.... Stein, Mick was like my brother....after Ray left all I had was Leonard and him.... now I have no one.... I really miss him." I whispered as I whipped my eyes.

"You have me, and your stuck with me." He said smiling at me.

I smiled as he left the room and after saving the JSA we left to fix time. Nate was given metal skin and then Ray lost his suit. I let out a sigh as I found Ray in his room.

"You alright Ray?" I asked softly.

"I'm fine." He said with a smile.

"You lost your suit. Your not fine." I said sitting in front of him.

"How do you still know when I'm lying?" He asked smiling softly.

"You look away when your lying. Wanna know a secret?"

"Sure."

"You don't need that suit Ray. Your already a hero. You are smart and kind. You lead others to becoming hero's." I said smiling up at him.

"Thank you. You always knew what I needed to hear."

"I'm just good like that." I said standing up.

I left the room and made my way to the kitchen where I saw Stein talking to Mick. I hid behind the wall and listened in.

"Mick I am begging you. Talk to Lizzy." Stein said calmly.

"No." Mick said sternly.

"Mick you are the only family she has. She needs you."

"She let her brother abandon me. She didn't fight for me. She means nothing to me." He said going back to his beer.

I turned around and walked away from the kitchen. I felt tears stream down my face as I started running. I made it to the cockpit and let out a breath as I tried to calm down. I tried to calm my breathing, but learned I couldn't.

"Are you okay?" A voice behind me asked.

"I'm.... fine.." I said in between gasps.

"No your not. Your having a panic attack. Hey sit down. I want you to take a deep breath..... now let it out. Do this over and over." Nate said rubbing my back.

"Mick... hates me." I said as tears streamed down my face.

"Why would you think that?" He asked shocked.

"He said it." I said as I calmed down.

"That's why Stein is so angry." Nate said as he kept rubbing my back.

"He told it to Stein and I overheard it."

"Its gonna be okay. I promise. You got me and the team." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

After I calmed down we learned about an aberration in 1863. I let out a groan as I was forced into a dress and forced to go see what was going on. We started to walk towards a camp and I let out a groan as Jax tried to help a slave.

"You do that and you will end up like him." I said shaking my head.

"But." Jax said softly.

"But nothing." I said annoyed.

We soon got into a fight and I let out a groan as the guys who had died came back to life.

"Those confederates look..." Jax said.

"Don't say it!" Stein snapped.

"a lot like..."

"Stop!"

"Zombies!" I yelled as I shot some of them.

We soon got into a fight and I let out a sigh as we stopped them all. I turned to see Ray looking at Mick's shoulder. I saw the bit and felt my heart stop. I heard a sound and quickly turned to see another soldier who shot me in the arm.

"Damn it!" I hissed as Stein ran up to me.

"Let me see." He said taking my arm.

He looked it over and let out a sigh.

"You need stitches." He said shaking his head.

"That isn't the only problem. Mick was bit!" Ray exclaimed.

"You four back to ship. Find a cure for whatever this is. Mick no dying." Sara ordered.

We went to the ship and I was stitched up while Ray tried to find a antidote.

"Your lucky." Stein said softly.

"I don't feel lucky." I whispered as I took my shirt off.

Stein backed up and I looked at him confused. I looked down to see old bruises and scars and let out a sigh.

"Abusive father now stitch me up." I said softly.

"Your not surprised?" Stein asked Ray.

"I've seen it before." He said softly.

Stein started to stitch my arm up and I let out a hiss.