4

I let out a sigh as I set beside Mick in the bride. We had just learned that Savage had killed Carter and Kendra was in the medbay.

"How is she?" I asked crossing my legs over my knees.

"She is holding up. It can't be easy to lose your soulmate." Sara said shaking her head.

After awhile we where able to put Carter to rest and then we left for D.C. to break into the pentagon. I let out a sigh as I was forced to partner up with Stein.

"Look Gramps I don't need you to messing this up so stay with me." I said annoyed.

"Gramps?" He asked confused.

We made it to the room and grabbed all the files we could. We where able to escape but noticed that something was up with Kendra.

"So what's going on with Kendra?" I asked calmly.

"Probably because of Carter's death. She can't control her rage without him." Rip explained.

"Just like Mick with me." I said with a laugh.

"I can control my rage." Mick said glaring at me.

"Sure you can, Mickey." I said patting his head.

He pushed my hand away and I laughed as I looked at Rip.

"So we are going on a mission, to go after a woman named Valentina Vostock. She is head scientist on one of Savage's experiments." Rip explained.

"Hey Lenny she looks like your type.... wait sorry I was looking at Sara." I said with a smirk.

He smacked the back of my head and I sent him a frown as Mick let out a chuckle.

"You stay here with Mick." Leonard said annoyed.

"Yes boss." I said as I watched him leave with Ray.

I laughed as Sara calm me up to me and highfived me before walking out of the room. After awhile Stein and I went to a science building with Ray and Leonard.

"Leonard what are you doing?" I asked through my com.

"Haircut wants me to save the pretty scientist." He said annoyed.

"Don't get shot." I said as I stayed near Stein.

In the end we where found out and I was taken with Ray, Mick, and Stein. I was tied to a chair and placed in another room as I saw Mick and Ray hanging on the ceiling by chains.

"Don't play hero." I whispered.

"Do I ever?" Mick asked with a smirk.

"I was talking about haircut." I said with a frown.

The man came in and I let out a hiss as he put to clams on the chair and put a gag on my mouth.

"So you don't break your teeth." The man said with a smirk.

He flipped a switch and I felt electricity pass through me. I couldn't scream because the gag muffled it and after a few minutes I passed out. When I woke up I was in a cell with Stein. I tried to sit up but couldn't.

"I wouldn't if I was you. He injured you very well." Stein said as he forced me to lay back down.

"Where is Mick and Ray?" I asked as I held my side.

"In another cell. That scientist put you with me, because I said you where my daughter." He explained.

"Where was she going to put me?"

"With another male." He said softly.

"That bitch." I said annoyed.

After awhile I was allowed outside and I walked up to Ray and Mick.

"Look what we have boys. A pretty lady." A guy said as he grabbed me.

"Let go of me before I gut you like a fish." I said glaring up at him.

"Wow she thinks she is all that!" He said with a laugh.

I felt his hand let go of me and watched him hit the ground and yell in pain.

"Touch her again and I'll end you." Mick snapped as he pulled me close to him.

He made me follow him and we grabbed our plates and set down. It wasn't long before we where forced back into our cells and I waited for Stein to be brought back. I heard my door open in the night and pulled out the knife I made. I felt someone touch my shoulder and I pulled the knife out.

"Leonard!" I hissed as I put the knife against from his neck.

"Nice to see you too sis." He said with a smirk.

I moved the knife and he helped me stand. It wasn't long before we made it out with Ray and Stein and back to the ship. I let out a groan as I laid on my bed and tried to get some sleep.

"How are you feeling?" A voice asked.

"Like I got hit by a train. What about you?" I asked rolling on my side.

"Not as bad as Haircut. Your lucky they didn't hurt you to bad." Mick said walking up to me.

"Well I'm not as bad as him. So where are we going next?" I asked looking up at him.

"Don't know yet. The team is celebrating if you want in." He said with a smile.

"No I'm good here. I think I'm going to pass out." I said rolling on my side.

"Alright I'll see you later." He said walking out of my room.

After awhile I heard and felt is crash. I let out a groan as I stood up from the floor and left to see what had happen.

"Where are we?" I asked standing beside Leonard.

"Star city year 2046." Rip said as he moved around the ship.

"Great. Let's go look around." I said as we left with the team.

We learned that it had been over run and we where told to hid in a bus. I laughed as we left the bus and were stopped by a group of thugs.

"Seriously? You guys are robbing us?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yes we are.... but if your nice I might not rob you." one of the guys said moving a strand of my hair.

"I'm not nice." I said as with a smile.

I pulled my handgun out and shot him point blank. I smiled as Mick pulled his heat gun out and burned the leader. I rolled my eyes as Mick was made the new boss and we left with them. When we arrived I let out a groan as I watched Mick act like a king.

"I'm going to go in sane." I said as I set beside Leonard.

"Same. We need to get Mick out of here." Leonard said calmly.

"You can't make him leave. If he wants to stay let him." I said leaning back.

He gave me a look and soon we where all back on the ship and leaving. I let out a sigh as I watched Mick sit beside Ray instead of Leonard or me.

"I told you not to make him leave." I whispered to Leonard before I standing up and walking over to sit beside Sara.